Chance USC

Chance USC

  •  
     
    Generating profile stats...

About

You can describe me as creative, charismatic, optimistic, dreamer, visionary, sophisticated risk taker, path and direction creator, entreprenuer, investor, mind reader, disciplined, explorer, goal oriented, career minded, and lastly SoMySterIouS.... There are 4 areas of life that I spend 75% of my energy and day on and they include: Spiritual, Physical, Mental and Financial self-improvements/developments. The other 25% are spent on running around doing errands, doing favors and living personal life. Freedom is what I work for, so purpose and self-improvement can be maximize in this one chance life time.
I'm normally resilient, and no doubt my resilience has already been tested.
I've had some difficult experiences in my life, but I'm wise from what I've encounter.

Fight on for ol' SC,
Our men fight on to victory.
Our Alma Mater dear
Looks up to you,
Fight on and win
For ol' SC
Fight on to victory
Fight on!


LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!

Bulletin Board

Default-user-icon-comment
or to post this comment
  • Bill N posted 1219 days ago

    Bill N

    I would love to get your comments on “NCAA and Amateurism Are a Joke; How to Fix the College Football Mess” at: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/741984-ncaa-and-amateurism-are-a-joke-how-to-fix-the-college-football-mess

    I hope you find that this article finally pulls together the problems with the NCAA and practical solutions that will help the athletes and colleges.

    Thanks, Bill

  • Bill N posted 1259 days ago

    Bill N

    I just published “USC Football Recruiting: Lane Kiffin 2012 Scholarship Math and Greatest Needs” at http://bleacherreport.com/articles/696984-usc-football-recruiting-lane-kiffin-2012-scholarship-math-and-greatest-needs

    It includes a realistic estimate of the number of 2012 new scholarships, identifies the positions of greatest need and the best candidates to fill those positions.

    I haven’t heard from you in a while and would love to get your comments. Hope you are doing well.

    Thanks, Bill

  • Bill N posted 1323 days ago

    Bill N

    I was asked by B/R to interview UW's Victor Aiyewa and do a story about his NFL dream. I found him to be very interesting. You can checkout the story at: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/629490-2011-nfl-draft-washington-huskies-victor-aiyewa-is-versatile-and-smart

    Thanks, Bill

  • Bill N posted 1398 days ago

    Bill N

    Hi Chance. You may enjoy this article: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/551109-usc-football-trojans-have-more-integrity-with-athletes-than-southeast-colleges

    Have a merry Christmas and happy new year!

    Bill

  • Bill N posted 1416 days ago

    Bill N

    Hi Chance,
    You might be interested in this article that I put on the Auburn site to get their reaction: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/535023-do-the-usc-reggie-bush-auburn-cam-newton-and-other-cases-show-a-corrupt-ncaa
    Thanks, Bill

  • Bill N posted 1435 days ago

    Bill N

    Hi Chance. Hope you get a chance to read my latest article about the USC appeal at http://bleacherreport.com/articles/517524-usc-football-will-the-trojans-ncaa-sanction-appeal-help-or-hurt , and look forward to your comments. Regardless of the sanctions, the Trojans have done pretty good. It will be great to finish 10-3 if they can get past Oregon State at Corvalis this weekend, and then finish strong against Notre Dame and UCLA.
    Thanks, Bill

  • Bill N posted 1520 days ago

    Bill N

    This morning I published an article titled "USC Football Success Factors in 2010 and Beyond" at http://bleacherreport.com/articles/441514-usc-football-success-factors-in-2010-and-beyond

    I have been traveling for the past few weeks so it is my first article since then. Hope you have a chance to read it and look forward to any comments. Thanks, Bill

  • Bill N posted 1545 days ago

    Bill N

    Hi Chance,
    Thanks for becoming a fan. I look forward to you reading articles that I write, and making comments and indicating Likes if you feel inclined. I only joined B/R in June 2010 but have enjoyed sharing information.
    Fight on!
    Bill

  • Larry Burton posted 1545 days ago

    Larry Burton

    Thanks for the FAN vote.... That means a lot.

  • Larry Burton posted 1545 days ago

    Larry Burton

    Thanks for much for the FAN vote... It means a lot.... Great picture!

More