Alex Riley has yet to fill out a bio.
1. The television rating, the ( square circle ) style and content. > Yep, the WWE
doesn't want to be known as a professional wrestling biz. On a depressing note,
Vince Mcmahon always desired the company's brand... being an entertaining
circus. Sure, he got away with it... back in the 80s/90s/mid 00s. And why??? It's
because the fans... weren't that bright. I mean, even when we grew up ( therefor, smartening up ) beginning to see through the imaginative crap, the ( elite ) roster
and the matches were still... off the chain. Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts,
Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Razor Ramon were actually...entertaining! Soon,
they developed extra players like Undertaker, Steve Austin, The Rock and Triple H
... each player presenting themselves as... believable ass-kickers, despite staying trapped in Vinnie Mac's freaky carnival. Oh yeah... let's not forget about Bret Hart,
Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit ( sorry ). They became ring generals, freestyle wrestling. As for the others? They managed to sell the stories, their own gimmicks and the PPV events without being handicapped or ridiculously changed
( SUPERCENA ANYONE? ). The root of their problems dates back ten or eleven
years ago, cooking up initial public offering. Vince thought he was slick dropping mainstream standards... so they wouldn't have to drug test consistently. Benoit
changed that ( as well as the company's direction/rules ) in a heartless, bloody
way ( 07 ). Vince never gave up on stereotyping tho... but he found loopholes,
pissing off the fans while keeping the PG corny crap alive, violating no contractual
deals. Personally, I can't freaking stand shareholders currently involved in the biz
they don't understand. Simply put, they wouldn't know wrestling ( what makes
it great ) if they Googled it... for consecutive hours. As a owner, we go back to
basics. On Raw/SD/PPV... we turn back the hands of time. The weak perishes
and the strongest survives. Wrestling is suppose to have MEN... cutting bad ass
promos, doing bad ass things!!!!!! Even if that means Thor shoving his hammer up
John Cena's ass-crack or The Rock busting Bray Wyatt open ( like Royal Rumble
99 ). Plus, wrestlers... wrestle better guaranteed. They are no longer crippled by
the PG rating.
Whoo... okay, where should I start? Oh, oh, I know... ( start ) with the obvious!
1. Change the television rating, the ( square circle ) style and content
2. Fight back against homosexuality ( the over-pushed gay agenda )
3. Turn John Cena heel / Authority's champion ( or release his stupid ass )
4. Accentuate the positives / hide the negatives
5. Script Stephanie Mcmahon as the Divas' authority figure... my way!
6. Release scrubs and hire ( potential ) all stars
7. Accept ( sensible ) celebrity cameos
8. Cancel Main Event/Superstars / Resurrect Sunday Night Heat and SM-Slam
9. Fire TV show writers / name Paul Heyman > head writer
10. Launch stars ( discovering 1 or 2 + mainstream stars )
11. Book Dean Ambrose as... the Brian Pillman / Roddy Piper of this era
12. Contact D-White, C-Sonnen, R-Rousey and plenty more... MMA specialists
13. Bring prestige back ( titles, KOTR crown and true Royal Rumble winners )
14. Eliminate gimmick PPVs / Restore original... In Your House PPVs.
15. Display children... and adult specials on the WWE network ( nothing edited )
16. Create more tag teams/frenemies and stables/factions
17. Boot Micheal Cole and JBL / Resign Jim Ross and Jonathan Coachman!
18. Return Raw back to it's former time slot ( 9:00 ) / two hours running again
Shall I continue? LOL XD! Just for fun... I will explain my reasons day after day ( exactly what I would change... and why ).
Yeah, It's easy when your brother - in - law is the boss. He doesn't give a f**k what I do as long as I help out a little bit. I get to make my own hours and everything.
The one I watching is with Greek subs.
He's like the fastest player.
No, I don't work that many hours a week maybe 20 - 25hrs sometimes more just depends on what's going on. And when I'm there I don't do that much. I stay on B/R most the time I'm at work. I work with my Brother - in - law and he doesn't make me do that much.
He's 34.....not as old as grandpa.
Chris Denorfia isn't half bad.
Hey man, What's going on? You working today?
I think the Red Sox are gonna be really good next season. I think they're going for the type of transformation they had from 2012-2013. They sucked in 2012 and won it all in 2013. So far they've acquired Cespedes from Oakland, and Craig and Kelly from St. Louis and there's still plenty of time to improve for next year.
Don't worry the deadline isn't over yet. I've heard they could be going for Price but pitching isn't really a need right now.