A fundamental member at LiveSoccerTV.com which is one of USA’s leading TV Guide website for socccer. I have a good portfolio and working experience.
I manage LiveSoccerTV.com’s official Facebook page, write match previews, match reports, share assignments to the team's writers, review articles and elaborate plans for the writing department according to the company's targets.
I qualified as the only Ghanaian reporter with accreditation to cover the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup during the 2012 AIPS Young Reporters Programme.
I appear in the 2012/13 AIPS Media Magazine with photos of me and one editorial on the place of Women's Football in the world. Magazine is downloadable here:
I carried out exclusive interviews with:
• USA U-17 coach Albertin Montoya and the team’s key players (Summer Green, Darian Jenkins, Morgan Andrews)
• Ghana U-17 coach Mas-Ud Dramani and the team’s key players (Sherifatu Sumaila, Jane Ayieyam)
• France U-17 coach Guy Ferrier
• FIFA's Head of Women's Football Tatjana Haenni and many more important personalities during the programme.
• Internazionale coach Andrea Stramaccioni in Italian
In short, I covered the entire FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup and the AIPS Programme with previews, reports and interviews.
I was a delegate at the December 2012 Media Seminar for Women and Sport in Africa conducted by the International Olympic Committee, ANOCA and Kenya's Olympic Committee.
I speak native French and fluent English. Is knowledgeable in Italian.
aren't you like.. pasting the same exact message (or similar) on a bunch of writers of B/R telling them you have a paid job or you can't send them a PM and you ask them to message you via e-mail... why is that..