The bad thing about WWE been scripted is that we always try to recreate in our minds how things should happen and when things dont go the way we want we complain and say things are wrong or bad, we do not give the WWE the chance to do things the way they want and for that reason we dont enjoy most of the things. I am dissapointed with the current product, but i am more disapointed with the WCW and Indie wrestling fans ruining the fan of the real WWE Fans. Dont know if the match between Roman and Lesnar will be good, and we all are making up our mind that it wont work. Just because we dont have it our way.
Who are you firing today? lol
HAHA, Sheamus and Reigns feud of the year? Are you a troll? Like seriously, I'm keen to know.
What's up brotha!!
Haha, Cesaro isn't worth it? You have Sheamus there who is a joke when he previously held the title and still is now.
lol, that WM booking though. Luckily you're not part of creative.
Let's talk about your Wrestlemania booking
• Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt - So you just revive a feud that was never any good just because you can't find anything better for both guys to do. That's lazy isn't it.
• Battle Royal - So you bring back a boring match contended by midcarders just to fill time.
• Tag team match - You couldn't even be bothered to think up of the contestants?
• Rusev vs Ryback - Another god awful feud that has already been done before. Real creative
• Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton - What's this? Another feud that's already been done? AND THEN YOU MAKE IT FOR THE NO. 1 CONTENDERSHIP!?!?
• Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler - So you put the most talented guy in the company in a midcard feud for the IC title?
• Divas match - What you've done here is throw a few Divas into one match without giving it any thought whatsoever.
• Brock Lesnar vs John Cena - *Sigh* that's ANOTHER feud that's already been done before. The lack of creativity here is astounding.
• Barrett vs Triple H - This has to be the worst match on the card. You have Triple H (for some reason still stuck in the stupid Authority gimmick), arguably the most dominant guy in WWE history who's main evented 6 Wrestlemanias, up against Barrett, a guy who was jobbing to R Truth a few weeks ago. Why?????
• Sting vs Undertaker - Why would you ruin a dream match by making it a Casket match?
• Sheamus vs Cesaro - Okay, so you put two guys who were in a midcard feud last year in the main event of Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship. Yeah, that makes sense.
To make a long story short, this is the WORST Wrestlemania card I've ever seen and WWE would collapse if you were the head of Creative. Where was Ambrose? Where were the NXT stars? Where were the legends?
I do not look at much on here anymore. Nothing to say. My time is limited.