Hello! I am Olli Seppala(14 years old) and a big fan of profesional wrestling(mainly WWE) and hockey(the finnish league in my country). I started watching WWE in the end of 2008 and i have been a fan of the Finnish hockey league ever since i was 5 years old. As it has become pretty clear, i live in Finland. I play football(soccer) and golf. My goal is to become a WWE superstar one day.
Top 5 superstars on the current WWE roster:
1. The Miz
2. Antonio Cesaro
5. Wade Barrett
All time favorites:
Favorite tag teams top 5:
1. The Miz and John Morrison
2. Kane and Rob Van Dam
3. Edge and Christian
4. Team Hell No
5. Rhodes Scholars
Best writers on WWE section top 5(not including part timers):
1. Mike Chiari
3. Chris Mueller
4.Bob Garman and Drake Oz
5.Adrian Fylonenko and Seth M. Guttenplan
My theme for the Card Contest:
The BR WWE section Tag Team Division:
Here on the WWE section, we have many great teams, and we have the BR tag team titles also. If you want to challenge for them, just tell us who your partner is, and then you MAYBE can join our weekly card contest to win those titles(we explain to you about it later). Here are the current teams on BR and stories that I created about them:
The Lionhearts(DYRO and Y2J is the best, alex Riley is the best and best in the world at everything he does):"The veteran Y2j is the best took the young new reader DYRO under his wing and formed a teacher and student team. Y2J's old partner, Best in the world at everything he does, returned and formed a even more powerful stable. Then, Alex riley is the best also joined, to make this a Evolution like stable. DYRO and Riley the future, Y2J the great past and Heel the present. Suddenly, Aaron stopped coming to BR. But a new member had joined. Someone, who was the present someone who was the Triple H of the stable: Heel 4.0! Sadly for the Lionhearts, Heel 4.0 would betray them to create his own single success. These guys are Lionhearts and Jerichoholics you idiots! The stable most similar to them?Evolution, HHH Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Batista. Why? DYRO works at a gym, so he must be pretty pumped up and Y2J has been here for a long time and Heel 4.0 is(or was) the present of this day, means HHH. Riley again is the other arrogant rookie, meaning Randy Orton."
The Roger Bros(Matt and Ben Rogers or Tweeners Of Wrestling, if you don't know):"This team needs no story. They are brothers, who have been here for a while and they are poised to win those tag team titles. Matt and Ben haven't contacted each other trough BR in a while, but their chemistry is no doubt great!" Perfect team to be compared to:The Steiner Brothers(I will not compare any teams to legendary teams like Edge and Christian, The Hardy Boyz etc.)
Future Heels(Me and Heels of Wrestling):"Two guys with just 1 dream: To become WWE superstars(this is actually true). Both are 14 years old, they have the mic skills they are both in Team Heel. So now, they have formed a team to win those tag team titles and raise them up over their heads! The team most simiral to us? Kings Of Wrestling, aka Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno"
Fatir Naeem and Shashvat Chitransh:"These 2 guys need no muscles. They got the brains. They are intelligent and smart commenters, and these two smart guys are looking to win the tag team titles soon! And don't try to challenge them in to a question contest, becase they will easily beat you. The team most similar to them? Rhodes Scholars"
MNMB(Mox Nicole Matt Ben):"A stable that was created for Mox to assure he has partners, and he got one of the best teams for that: The Roger Bros. Nicole also acts as the valet of the stable, but she also is a part of the card contest. And as much as it hurts me to say it, the only stable I can compare them to is the McMahon Helmsley Faction(without X Pac) that had the leader HHH(Mox), the valet Stephanie(Nicole) and the New Age Outlaws(Roger Bros)"
The tag team titles will be defended once a month, otherwise, you are stripped of them. Our division is already better then WWE's and TNA's! and it will just get bigger!
Heel 4.0(and now that I've learned it, his name is Josh) has been perma suspended because of an annoying bitch who will remain unnamed. This goes on to show how retarded this place is, but I will stay here. I hope that many of you stay here too:) I lost a great friend in Heel, don't let me lose you others!You can also find me on WE with the name Olli Seppala
I am also a part of the awesome stable called "The D Crew Vl. 2" with Daanish Riaz and Matt and Ben Rogers. I was first a very young reader, and now I am a well known reader. I never thought I would make it this far, and I am very happy that I've earned the respect of so many other readers. So thank you for Riaz for taking me in to this great stable, and I encourage you young readers to make a name for yourself here on BR like I did. It will take a long time, but it will be worth it;)
I am a proud member of #TeamHeel so here are my favorite heels. Heels are arguably the best characters in the business, and without them, there would be no WWE or any other wrestling company. The faces are usually very one dimensional and not so skilled on the mic, but the heels usually shine in every aspect. So you better respect @Heelsofwrestling, @Sports Lover, @Heel(he always has a new account)5.0, @Your Hero, @CM Mox, @ Parastou Zadeh, @WWE Heels, @Cristina Teager and know that heels are the best! You're welcome!
5. The Shield: They are ruthless and they are dangerous. The Shield made a big impact with their debut at SS, but at TLC, they delivered one of the best matches in WWE history. Every member is great in their own way, and everybody has their role.
4. Wade Barrett: A heel who is not a coward and never backs down from a fight. His future looks great and he will be a multi time world champion by the end of his career. The guy is the full package with his bad ass mic skills and outstanding wrestling skills. Don't mess with Barrett, or it will be Bull Hammer time!
3. Cody Rhodes: A man who rivals the likes of Daniel Bryan in the ring and is one of the best on the mic. No matter if he plays a "Dashing" gimmick or a masked gimmick or a guy who just has a weird mustache, he will always deliver. The future looks bright for Cody Rhodes, you can bet my ass on that one!
2. Damien Sandow: The man is arguably the best in the business on the mic, and even outshines CM Punk(yep, i said that). His old school wrestling skills and gimmick makes him stand out as one of the best overall wrestlers in the company. He will be a legend after just 5 years, and i would not bet against that!
1. Antonio Cesaro: The Swiss superman. With his unbelievable strength and intense brawling style, combined with great mic skills, Cesaro is the total package. One of the best US champions in history of this business, he will have a world title win in 2014, maybe even by the end of 2013. Who knows? Cesaro is the best heel in WWE right now, and with a awesome gimmick and skills, he will outshine anybody who comes in his way.
I got hit by a car younger, So my right leg has arthritis,
That's pretty cool, man.
Do you think Big Show is a hall of famer? Buy or Sell?
WOW, I have issues with running. My knees suck for my age and is painful being low to the ground in structure fires.
That sounds interesting? Is it running
Its going, bro. You?
thanks for your help
hey man my friend you know who told me about this tag team thing and told me that if i had any questions to ask you so is there anything important i should know?