If you want to check some good wrestling stuff and writing, visit Sean McCallon's own blog. He publishes some stuff there time and time again, and it would be great if you guys read some of that:) Here is the link:
I am Olli Seppala(15 years old) and a big fan of professional wrestling(mainly WWE) and hockey(the finnish league in my country). I started watching WWE in the end of 2008 and i have been a fan of the Finnish hockey league ever since I was 5 years old. As it has become pretty clear, i live in Finland. I play football(soccer) and golf. My goal is to become a WWE superstar one day.
Top 15 superstars on the current WWE roster:
1. The Miz
2. Antonio Cesaro
5. Wade Barrett
6. Curtis Axel
10. Curt Hawkins(Damn you WWE for always burying Dibiase!)
12. CM Punk
13. Drew Mcintyre
14. Justin Gabriel
All time favorites:
7. The Rock
8. The Miz
9. Ludvig Borga
10. Rick "The Model" Martel
11. John Morrison
12. Kurt Angle(Only when he was in WWE)
14. Mr. Perfect
15. Sean O'Haire/Ken Shamrock
Favorite tag teams top 13:
1. The Miz and John Morrison
2. Kane and Rob Van Dam
3. Edge and Christian
4. Team Hell No
5. Rated RKO
6. Rhodes Scholars
8. Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle
9. Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit
10. Legacy(Dibiase Jr. and Rhodes)
11. Edge and Rey Mysterio
12. Y2J and Christian
13. New Age Outlaws
Top 5 NXT Wrestlers(in order):
1. Leo Kruger
2. Sami Zayn
3. Adrian Neville(since Ohno has been released)
4. Aiden English
5. Enzo Amore/Tyler Breeze
Best writers on WWE section top 5(not including part timers):
Best of all time: Jon Fisher and Kevin Berge
1. GSM, Ryan Dilbert and Sean McCallon
2. Tyson Jones and Chris Mueller
3. Mike Chiari and Adrian Fylonenko
4. Erik Beaston
5.Andy Soucek and Seth M. Guttenplan
* B/R FANTASY TOURNAMENT *
"The tourney will be put on hold for a while, we can't get enough judges and/or participants every week, so a hiatus will only do good."
The winners list so far:
Dream Card - HEEL
WWE Ruthless Aggression Era - CM Mox (won in tie-breaker, vs Olli Seppala, vs Y2J)
WCW - Matt Rogers
Dream Card V2 - Y2J
WWE Attitude Era - Y2J
WWE vs TNA - HEEL
ECW - Y2J (won in double tie-breaker, vs Matt Rogers)
WWE vs WCW - HEEL
TNA - HEEL
WWE vs The Alliance - Y2J (won in tie-breaker, vs CM Mox)
All tag teams card - Y2J (won in tie-breaker, vs Shashvat)
WWE Golden Era - Fatir
WWE vs ECW - Olli
WWE PG Era-Olli(won in tie breaker vs Y2J is the best)
Worst Card Ever-Nicole(Team Foreigners win)
WCW vs ECW-Y2J
Mid Card Hell(People who have never won a world title in WWE)-Matt Rogers(won in tie-breaker vs Y2J)
WWE HOF-Olli(won in tie-breaker vs Mox and Matt)
X Division/Cruiserweights Only
Main Event(former world champs only)
Foreign Fanatics(Only people outside of USA)
Stipulation specific card, the judge can choose 7 stipulations and you must make a card with those
WWE's version of ECW
Dream Card 3.0(We will try to get nearly every past participant to this contest)
My theme for the Reel:
Awesome stables I was/I am a part of: Team Heel, The D. Crew Vl. 2
My favorite heels in WWE:
5. The Shield: They are ruthless and they are dangerous. The Shield made a big impact with their debut at SS, but at TLC, they delivered one of the best matches in WWE history. Every member is great in their own way, and everybody has their role.
4. Curtis Axel: Because Cody turned face, he is replaced by the son of Mr. Perfect, Curtis Axel. Managed by Paul Heyman, his in ring skills are outstanding and his mic work is improving a lot. I think that he will be a world champion next year, and who would be surprised? Because he is, simply, PERFECT!
3. Wade Barrett: A heel who is not a coward and never backs down from a fight. His future looks great and he will be a multi time world champion by the end of his career. The guy is the full package with his bad ass mic skills and outstanding wrestling skills. Don't mess with Barrett, or it will be Bull Hammer time!
2. Damien Sandow: The man is arguably the best in the business on the mic, and even outshines CM Punk(yep, i said that). His old school wrestling skills and gimmick makes him stand out as one of the best overall wrestlers in the company. He will be a legend after just 4 years, and i would not bet against that!
1. Antonio Cesaro: The Swiss superman. With his unbelievable strength and intense brawling style, combined with great mic skills, Cesaro is the total package. One of the best US champions in history of this business, he will have a world title win in 2014. Cesaro is one of the the best heels in WWE right now, and with a awesome gimmick and skills, he will outshine anybody who comes in his way.
The reason I had Ambrose drop the US Title is because it would be devalued to the point of no return(which is assuming it's not there already). Having Ambrose dropping the title would keep from having the US champion from not actually defend his title(which is something Ambrose has done enough already) in the pursuit of another one, and him losing due to an error by Rollins or Reigns would help build tension between then. Probably could have used Kofi or Christian instead of Rey, but Rey made more sense storyline wise and wouldn't much as much build as the other 2 would.
10 more fans Olli, then you finally reach that magic number.
its fine :D
Keep up the good work, man. I have some exciting news and a new article that will be up tomorrow.
Sorry to jump in on your conversation about the Shield, but I posted something on Durantula's board about how the Shield should break up and fight at Wrestlemania. It's kinda long and some things probably wouldn't work with the title's being unified at TLC now, so I'd need to update the idea a little more. If you want to find it it's on his board, but it's a ways down because I posted it after Survivor Series.
I love MITB too. Both have tons of chaos in their main event matches, and both have a lot on the line for everyone involved. I'm starting to wonder if MITB gets moved back to Wrestlemania now that there will more then likely be only 1 champion to cash in on.
Rollins takes out Reigns, Ambrose throws Rollins out of the ring, and then Ambrose pins Reigns to win (or retain) the U.S. title.
Bam, feud between Rollins and Ambrose begins.
Yeah, but stripping the U.S. title is meant to garner sympathy from the crowd, which will help with their face turn.
Besides, I'm not sure if Ambrose is going to hold the title till Mania. Shield are very likely to have their triple threat (and I wonder who's going to win that...), but doubtful on the U.S. title being involved.
They still have time till TLC though, so another possible idea could be having Ambrose title on the line against Punk in the handicap match (whoever pins Punk wins the title). This would give the Shield extra motivation to win, other than just to follow orders. As well as planting the seeds for their eventual break up.
bryan is better than the boy toy shawn michealss
What would you say your favorite PPV would be. Mine is the Royal Rumble without a doubt.