" You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."- Harvey Dent.
"Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway."- Robert Downey Jr.
I follow Cricket, Boxing and football closely.( I won't give in to Twitter! And no, I don't have an FB account) I am a proud member of Team Sheikie and The Metal Revolution. I love political debates and have been called the "Damien Sandow Of BR". I am also a part of the Golden Horde along with Fatir Naeem. Dan Brown is my favorite writer.
My favourite writers
1. Chinmay, William Gullo and Jon Fisher
3.Andy Soucek and Ryan Dilbert
4. Chris Mueller and Seth M. Guttenplan
5. Drake Oz, Travis Taylor and Eric Newman
1. The Undertaker
2. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
3. Shawn Michaels
4. The Rock
5. CM Punk
1. Gangs Of Wasseypur ( It has been said that this movie is better than The Godfather, and it is)
2. The Godfather and The Shawshank Redemption
3. Fight Club
4. Twelve Angry Men
5. The Godfather 2
6. The Silence Of The Lambs
7. City Of God and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
8. Schindler's List
9. The Shawshank Redemption and The Prestige
The B/R Catalogue
1. Some parodies tend to act as if they have Dissociative Identity Disorder.
2. Whenever you criticize WWE Creative, someone will say " Russo,is that you ?".
3. Some people ask for likes in the comment section . Bleacher Report is neither Facebook nor Youtube.
4. A comment has 1 like. You like the comment and it magically gets 20-30 likes. Logic Go Home.
5. Seth M. Guttenplan will always finish his articles with the words" Sincerely, Seth "
6. Two Face changes his profile names faster than a girl changes her clothes. Suspect's earlier names- Two Face, Sheamus O' Shaunessy, The Mental Mastermind, The Copperhead, The Great Copperhead, The Mastermind, Sheamus, Raw is Jericho, Yeah Yeah Yeah, Corazon De Leon, Feels Good To B. Roode. Feels Great To B. Roode, Two Phase and The Phizog.
7. *Advertisement Starts* Need a new profile picture ? Tired of Googling a good propic ? Don't worry, CM Mox is here. He will suggest you the best profile pictures which guarantee words of appraisal by the whole community. Offer lasts till Mox is on the site. Conditions Apply *Advertisement Ends* ;-)
8. Some people write their bio in third-person. Big mystery who has written them.
9.The Comments Section of the Doc's Raw Coverage is ALWAYS messed up.
10. Don't log in for one day. People think you're dead.
11. One of TwoFace's earlier names was C Man. If you know what I mean.
12. So far, there have been 7563618304816368361548 Zack Ryder articles. A miniscule number compared to "When will Cena turn Heel ? " articles.
13. Why do so many people think that ViperKat is a guy ? O.O And the same goes for people who think that Daanish is in his twenties. :D
14. . "Big Nasty is now proud to call himself an active member of The Bleacher Report community and hopes this community is equally as happy to read his material." Yeah right, we are very happy to read your work.
15. Chinmay re-applied to write last month. He got rejected. *Epic Facepalm*
16. Most of the people here, use the site as a public forum, rather than as a sports site.
17. There is an AGE CRISIS in the community.
18. Seth M. Guttenplan ALWAYS has a plan.
19. No one will forget the Great Nicole S. Scandal of 2013.
20. The community was in a state of war. Belligerents- Team Heel, Team Shekie, The Burial Squad, Matt Rogers, Daanish Riaz and Team Troll. Updates on the war- In an act of cowardice, II has ingloriousy left the battlefield after negotiating a truce with the valiant but somewhat of a pervert, Heel 4.0 The Circle's forces have compelled Team Troll to beat a hasty retreat. VICTORY TO THE CIRCLE !
21. Try and find a Bulletin Board without the words "care for a fan add" . You can't.
22. Dyro's favorite word is "m8"
23. When you go to Sports Lover's profile… DON'T be blinded by the flash of blue.
24. Fasih Naeem's head is so thick that no idea can violate it.
25. Parastou Zadeh's shirt is more over than anyone in TNA.
26. Go to Heels Of Wrestling's profile and tell him that wrestling is not a real sport. And wait… just wait.
27. Daanish Riaz thinks that he's Deadpool but in reality, he hides his childhood ambition of being The Incredible Hulk.
28. Olli Seppala's dog takes him out for walks.
29. "Explicit HEEL Violence". Name of a BR Tag Team or a hardcore porn movie ? O.O
30. "You know its Dan Riaz (Daanish) if there is a question mark after a statement"- HEEL 4.0
32. Lil' Ray-Ray Jr. headbutts people with his skull. O.O
33. The name is "Fandjango". The J is silent. ;-)
34. The name is Rafeal Phoenix. Not Rafael Phoenix. Get it right !
35. DYRO won't pick up the sprinkles. (Contact A-Ry for the joke)
36. Julia 316 is pregnant. Congratulations are in order. Ryan Lauro thought that she was a boy. Community Leader... trolled.
37. They say that Jack Swagger is the Real American...Then I wonder why Alaska is missing from the map of the United States on his shirt.
38. CM Mox prefers PES to FIFA !!!!!!!!!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gDyDeFDmFWs/TSElF6vVJKI/AAAAAAAAAFA/gLlmn-rXwdo/s1600/King_Leonidas.jpg
39. Nicole's father has acted in "Apocalypse Now" !
40. This list wouldn't have existed if not for Rafa Phoenix, CM Mox and Daanish Riaz.
41. Heel thought that CM Mox looks like Windham Rotunda. O.O Heel's brain works in mysterious ways.
42. People on B/R are going mad. Everyone has put up a profile picture of either AJ Lee, Eve or Paige.O.O
43. Does no one except Mox and Daanish watch Game of Thrones here ? O.O
44. Contrary to popular belief, history's best last stand wasn't the one made by King Leonidas as shown in the movie 300. Leonidas had an army of 7,500 while the Persians had one of nearly 1,00,000 men. The best last stand in history is that of 21 Sikhs at Saragarhi versus 10,000 Afghans and the Battle at Longewala, where 120 Indian soldiers defeated more than 2,000 soldiers. Sorry Mox. :P
45. KARAN HAS STARTED A REVOLUTION !
46. A friendly advice to all the guys here. Stay away from Black Widow. XD
47. Riyan thought that ViperKat is a man. Well, Ryan Lauro had thought that Julia was a man. Hmmm, their names have a resemblance and so do their activities.
48. Tell Karan Athrey(Karan-the S.E.D.) that his name sounds like that of a woman. :D
49. Nearly EVERYONE made it to Abz's bio. XD
50. The guy who attacked Randy in South Africa was fined 500 Rand. Hmmm.
"Beneath the helmet, under that unruly curly hair, inside the cranium, there is something we don't know, something beyond scientific measure. Something that allows him to soar, to roam a territory of sport that, forget us, even those who are gifted enough to play alongside him cannot even fathom. When he goes out to bat, people switch on their television sets and switch off their lives"- BBC Sports, on Sachin Tendulkar
23/12/2012-Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day Internationals. The Greatest quits. Now I know why the Mayans said that the world would end in 2012.
Ravi Shastri was interviewing Saurav Ganguly in Eden Gardens, Kolkata. He said that V.V.S. Lakshman had a stand named after him in Hyderabad, and that Sachin had one in Mumbai. Ravi went on to say that Saurav should have a stand named after him too. Dada replied, " Ravi, the whole ground belongs to me".
"Jayema Sam Yudhi Spardah"( I completely defeat those who dare to fight me) - Motto of the INS Viraat.
Lihat dan saksikan tv online update hari ini Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan video klip musik maroon5 Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan vidio klip musik taylor swift Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan musik terkini dan terpopuler Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan lagu terbaru 2015 terpopuler Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan nonton movie barat paling baru Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan musik dangdut terkini Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan nonton film online Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan video lucu banget anak kecil Vidio.com
Lihat dan saksikan nonton film gratis dengan subtitle Vidio.com
btw do you have fb?
Merry Christmas and happy new year!! (both belated but better late than never, right? :D)
Yeah Yeah Yeah!
I thought you left Bleacher Report? :P
Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks man:) And you didn't do bad either.
Oh yeah, I've been there like 3-4 times. Great place, but sadly, cold XD But it is beautiful.
Btw I saw that you said you liked Finland/Finnish people. Smart man is Shash.
Lol I replied.
He's most definitely not right!
They dominate Olympics because they have 320 million people to chose from along with the most resources, anything but top 2 should be considered a failure.
We do play American football, it's called Rugby lol. We have Baseball, it's called Rounders. Basketball is also here and Europe are good at it, but sadly they don't mix to a world wide competition. Golf is a rare sport we beat them at, in the Ryder Cup.
They have one of the best coaches in the World, surely everyone rated them guys highly? They're also rated 13th in the World, and made it to the last 16, hardly "defying the odds".
Why bring GDP into this? Lol. So random...
Haha yeah I did know that. Heskey was quality back in the day, even as a United fan, I have to admit that. Him and Owen were great, even for England for a few years. Back in the day when 4-4-2 was the norm, it was great to see a big guy and a small guy work so well together.
So far, I've made a Cheminformatics application for a Chemistry company called ChemSpider, they invested a reasonable amount of money, so I had good resources. The three of us developed the application, and we're currently just finishing it off. Another app we've done is a student exchange application, so if a student has old text books and he doesn't need it anymore, he can sell it through the app to other customers (similar to amazon trade, however, there is a location tracker, so if someone was in my University I can sell them my books without much of a hassle). We're currently working on another 2 apps as well, but I don't want to bore you lol.
Haha! Asians are generally more creative and productive, no statistics, but based on what I've seen lol. What'd you think?
Man, Sanchez is too good. Look at his stats, he almost has a goal every 2 games for Barca. It'll be harder in the PL but still, extremely impressive. Sanchez could play upfront though?
When Scholes was asked who's the best, he said Ryan Giggs despite being a CM, so I'm not so sure it's obvious that Xavi would say that :P
Both were magnificent, and I think you're underestimating how much of an influence Scholes had on this Man United team. There was a period when Scholes had an eye surgery, and we feel from 1st to 6th, and then he came back and we finished 3rd. He was just as instrumental to us as Xavi was. But, Xavi didn't hit his prime until 25, Scholes hit it quite early on, so that's another difference. I would've loved to see them in the same team man, imagine that, and Pirlo. Especially a few years ago when they had the pace as well!
But Lampard has won the CL too. Gerrard was a World Class back then, absolutely brilliant, even I have to admit that. But now I can say Anderson 4-0 Gerrard lmao.
Hahaha that's brilliant. Surely you should be the opposite? If someone recommends a show to me, I'll try and watch it. How can you not watch the Godfather even when it's freely available in his laptop? Especially a film like Godfather, an instant classic. My Dad loves that film, if he heard Dan say that, he'd slap him lol.
Haha I started doing decimals in my ratings too because of you :P I agree with your rating of 7.5, very fair indeed.
Bro! You posted the same thing 3 times in one post lol. No wonder it looked so long!
I was reported last month, I never figured it out who it was but I'm just glad Jeff Chase let me back in. Lol I don't hate Liverpool, I respect the crap out that club, why does everyone assume I hate them. My Grandfather has told me too many good stories for me to hate them. E.g. during the Busby era, after the Munich Air crash, Liverpool offered 5 of their first team players to us. That is RESPECT right there. Stories like this really touch my heart, and I cannot hate them for that gesture even if the people who did it are probably out of the club now.
My point about Ronaldinho is that he faded away from prominence too soon, and didn't last in the spot light as long as he should have which is why I would consider a few people better than him.
I'd say these guys should be regarded as better than Ronaldinho:
C. Ronaldo, Zidane, Messi, Ronaldo (Brazilian), Scholes, Henry, Maldini, Cannavaro, and Oliver Kahn, Lahm, Buffon, and Pirlo. This is of course in our generation, because I started watching football in 1999. So from then on...
But my point is Ronaldinho should be after those 12.
I hope you trash Chelsea too, and Fabregas gets a red card!
Good, RVP will never be considered a legend for Arsenal, but for country he's their all time top scorer, and I think the dutch worship him atm. I absolutely love the guy, he's my 2nd favourite player at United currently, and once he becomes our captain and hopefully wins more trophies with us, I think I'll call him a legend for United.
Ah this is going to be fun, although you'll probably disagree with my selections lol.
Lara is about breaking records and wowing the audience, and I think that's Cristiano Ronaldo. He also has a unique feature about his batting due to his high bat lift, Ronaldo also has that unique run-up and free kick style. Both build their game on pace and power as well, I think it's a perfect match.
Dravid is known for his technique and consistency, I'd say Ryan Giggs because both players are classy, elegant players with immaculate technique. Of course, longevity is a big factor in comparison too.
Bradman, is a tricky one because obviously I never saw him play. But I think i'll compare him to Sir Bobby Moore, England World Cup winning captain. I actually asked my Dad about this and this was his suggestion because apparently both evolved their game over time, as Bradman became more attackive as he gained more experience and Moore went into midfield after a while.
Kallis was extremely underrated and under celebrated as this article says. Reminding me very much of a Mr. Paul Scholes. Quiet on and off the pitch but menacing at what he did.
Sehwag - Pirlo both players are very stubborn and will play in their own tempo and style regardless of the situation of the game, they will not be pushed to change their game or style.
What'd you think??
Agreed about Sachin, well said, and researched.