Sup yall, it's ya boy Lil Ray-Ray here. I am a proud member of the IWC. Let me just start off by saying that I like for everyone to give/get respect for their opinions. If everyone on this cite agreed with everything, it wouldn't be any fun, right? I hate anything racist, sexist, etc. I am typically a nice guy, someone who likes to "care and share," but I don't appreciate people who like to downgrade others. I have no problem with standing up to anyone in the comments section, if I feel it is appropriate. With that being said, welcome to my page, have fun on this cite, and carpe diem!
Finely, RAYducation Time has come back, to, B/R!
1. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 68 years (about one every 10 seconds). The hiccups stopped one year before he died (poor guy).
2. There are more lifeforms on our skin than there are people living on the planet. (Yes, that's right. We are each a walking world of our own).
3. Russia didn't consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. Before then, it was labeled as a soft drink. Therefore, Jericohol must be a soft drink as well, because I have not heard otherwise from Y2J himself.
4. There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the United States...
5. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Ray's List (Current):
1. Seth Rollins
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Bray Wyatt
6. Wade Barrett
7. Daniel Bryan
8. Kofi Kingston
9. Damien Sandow
10. Justin Gabriel
Prestiged Mentions: (no order)
Luke Harper, Bo Dallas, Big E, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth (Conspiracy/Lil Jimmy Gimmick), The Miz, Roman Reigns, Titus O' Neil, Mark Henry
I feel like I'm forgetting some but I'll leave it at that.
Ray's List (All-Time)
1. Jeff Hardy (Hardy Boy 4 Life...)
2. Chris Jericho (the true best in the world)
3. WCW Sting (Crow Gimmick)
4. Attitude Era Kane (such an effing underrated superstar)
5. John Morrison (surprised?)
6. Edge (You think you know me...)
7. The Rock (hard choice to make)
8. CM Punk (Pre-Straight Edge Society & 2012 Best in the World Gimmick as a FACE)
9. Triple H (a very hard choice to make)
10. Eddie Guerrero (Viva La Razaaaaaa)
Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Scott Hall
Favorite Wasted Talents:
1. Drew McIntyre (The Chosen One)
2. Evan Bourne
3. Brad Maddox
4. Zack Ryder
The Raylettes (All-Time)
3. Trish Stratus
5. Victoria (A.K.A. Tara)
6. Torrie Wilson
7. Eve Torres
8. Michelle McCool
10. Mickie James
Kaitlyn (gone too soon), Jillian Hall, Mae Young, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Maryse
The Raylettes (Current)
6. Alicia Fox
7. Summer Rae
9. The Bellas
Favorite Managers (Current and All-Time)
1. Paul Heyman
2. A.W. (Abraham Washington) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PjjfLwzcI
3. Paul Bearer
4. Vickie Guerrero
5. Zeb Colter
6. Lana ("Rusev...CRUSH!")
(I don't have a rich knowledge of managers)
Ray Squad (Current)
1. The Usos ("UUUUUUUUCE!")
2. The Wyatt Family
3. Goldust & Stardust
4. Slater Gator
Thas it. (Yeaaaaah, we need more tag teams.)
Ray Squad (All-Time)
1. The Shield
3. Hardy Boyz
5. Edge & Christian
6. Los Guerreros
8. Nexus (NOT Punk's New Nexus)
9. Brothers of Destruction
10. Morrison & Miz
Lay-Cool, MNM, New Age Outlaws, Rated RKO, Hell No, Dudley Boyz
Join the Reel Movement!
If you would like to read my internet wrestling show, The RAYlight Reel (which I conduct with some friends), shoot me a message! You may find yourself highly entertained. It's Bleacher Report's version of professional wrestling (except..it's Microsoft Word...lol)!
Join the Reel Movement today!
Sorry for the late reply ( I've been a little busy ). That sucks that you didn't get to talk to him ( I would've just stood there and stared ). Yeah, I figured he would be a cool guy. Did you even listen to the Fozzy cd? But that's AWESOME that you got his autograph. I REALLY envy you XDXD.
What did you do when you met him? I would have started mumbling and rambling XD
O-O you did??? well how did that occur? Did you mark or did you maintain your swagger?
Rollins and Ambrose are always da sheet. Too bad Cena will probably beat both of them at HIAC.
Roman's injury will probably be somewhat helpful to him in the long run. When he returns he probably will be more popular than ever. Batista and Bryan should be back around then too, so a huge amount of start power will be returned to the WWE by then. You hear about the Rumble?
And you went all Sin Cara XD
Lon time no speak.
And u met Jericho??!!! Thats Awesome dude! I remember the one time I saw Punk in person but couldn't muster up courage to go and say something to him fearing if he wasn't nice to random fans. LOLXD
Glad ya liked it:D
I miss our late night convos on BR but can't blame u for leaving coz this site just keeps getting bad.