Sup yall, it's ya boy Lil Ray-Ray here. I am a proud member of the IWC. Let me just start off by saying that I like for everyone to give/get respect for their opinions. If everyone on this cite agreed with everything, it wouldn't be any fun, right? I hate anything racist, sexist, etc. I am typically a nice guy, someone who likes to "care and share," but I don't appreciate people who like to downgrade others. I have no problem with standing up to anyone in the comments section, if I feel it is appropriate. With that being said, welcome to my page, have fun on this cite, and carpe diem!
Do you wanna see the dopest internet wrestling show around???????????????????? Of course you do! Subscribe to the RAYlight Reel! Here are the current subscribers:
Alex Riley is the Best 2.0
Nicole Le Saux
Y2J is the Best
Luis David Long Beach
I'mma Hypebeastin Fool
Season 2, of the RAYlight Reel has started! Please subscribe to the Reel by inboxing me your email, so I can send you the updates.
RAYlight Reel Rankings (Post MITB PPV): Top Ten
1. Ray (Previous Rank: 3)- Ray’s tweener turn may have been one of the most shocking turns in the Reel’s history thus far. He started the season off on a mission to cement TwO as the most credible faction. Hey may have just succeeded in doing so after MITB was said and done. Though being eliminated from the KoBR tourney by HoW, Ray moves up two spots by knocking off Y2J at MITB, also picking up the B/R Championship. He looked strong after his “shoot” promo on the previous episode of the Reel as well
2. Y2J (Previous Rank: 1)- How can I put this. They don’t call this man “The Burial King” for nothing. Y2J has proven his worth time and time again, accomplishment after accomplishment on this show. The man has pretty much already done it all in this company, and I don’t see anyone surpassing his Résumé any time soon. He falls down one spot after suffering his first singles lost in B/R history, thus losing the B/R Championship.
3. Matt-(Previous Rank: 4) Matt has been out on a mission to fight the authority and prove his worth since the season started. He startled the crowd on the season premiere, with his Sting-like costume. He made HoW submit via the Accordion Rack, resulting in the first submission won match in B/R history. At the same time, he won the Intercontinental Championship.
4. Heels of Wrestling (Previous Rank: 2)- HoW has been on a phenomenal role since season two started. He picked up the IC title on the season premiere, and he has made it to the semi-finals of the KoBR tournament. He has also aligned himself with Jeff Chase and Punk Rock, forming The Union. But like Y2J, HoW suffered his first singles lost in B/R history to Matt Rogers, where he lost the IC title.
5. Biff & Crow (Previous Rank: 8)- Biff (Ray’s former head security guard) and Crow (formerly the druid of season one) proved their worth at the MITB PPV by defeating the Golden Horde for the World Tag Team Championships. Anyone who doubted these two men could work together as a team was proven wrong. Their chemistry was strong, and their tag team finisher, the 2D, was a pretty sight. With their intimidating attire, Crow’s short but sweet comments, and Biff’s brutal strength, this team will be a force to be reckoned with.
6. Heel (Previous Rank: 5)-Heel has probably had the most shocking return in the Reel’s history. This man, arguably the greatest heel (pun intended =D) of all time, stunned the world by turning face (ironic, considering his name, right?). This man is without a doubt just as accomplished as Y2J. Though he’s not in the title picture, he knocked off Crow and SED, advancing to the semifinals of the KoBR tourney.
7. Olli Seppala (Previous Rank: 6)- Olli is one of the four men remaining in the KoBR tourney (along with HoW, Y2J, and Heel). Along the way, he has recruited two followers, Bill Anderson and Luis David, strengthening his credibility. His “Cleansing of the Streets Era” seems to be under full swing. With his racism antics and Finnish patriotism, Olli just may be the most hated heel on the roster. He’s the guy you wish would just drop dead the moment you see him.
8. Ben Rogers (Previous Rank: Not Ranked)- Matt’s brother has been making himself known this season. Though quiet last season (he still had some good moments. Remember the tank promo, and the court case?), he is starting to come out of his shell. Upon his return, he single handedly rid the ring of TwO (with the help of his trusty baseball bat). The court scene with Judge Judy provided a laugh, but his biggest accomplishment to date is winning the Reel’s first ever Money in the Bank briefcase. He is literally only one match away from being the face of the company-and he can choose the moment at his own convenience.
9. The Golden Horde (Previous Rank: 7)-Fatir and Shashvat have hit a rough patch in their tag team career. Last season, they cemented themselves as the top tag team by retaining the titles against Heel and Y2J, shocking many. They hold the record for having the longest tag team title reign. But they’ve had a lackluster season start. Both men were eliminated in the first round of the KoBR tourney. They regained momentum by jumping Biff in the bathroom and shoving his head up a toilet, but TwO still came out on top with the tag team titles at MITB. The Golden Horde is going to have to do something fast if they want to move back up the ladder.
10. Punk Rock (Previous Rank: 9) - S.E.D. and Prince have aligned them selves with Jeff Chase, (forming The Union, which also features HoW) the chairman of Bleacher Report. This can only lead to great things. Jeff has already given them a pay raise. What else will these two men gain as they continue to please the boss? Under Jeff’s leadership, they continue to make Alex Riley’s life a living nightmare.
Sup Ray? Hey, about the Reel, if you want me to write anyone's promo/match, then just tell me:)
Nicely done Ray. I agree with the Reel rankings. If you could have scrambled up # 9
with # 5 if you wanted too.
Hiiiiiiiiii rayray....very cool Bio
Glitch fixed! Btw check your email, I wrote a message to you when my account wasn't working. Please answer on my profile board here on BR=)
Well, you gotta be happy Ray. R Truth won a PPV match.
Naw they got fucked up. One dude broke his back super bad and was almost paralyzed and I'm not sure about the other guy. They interviewed these guys and they both got super fucked up. With that kind of pain they were probably wishing they were dead.