Sup yall, it's ya boy Lil Ray-Ray here. I am a proud member of the IWC. Let me just start off by saying that I like for everyone to give/get respect for their opinions. If everyone on this cite agreed with everything, it wouldn't be any fun, right? I hate anything racist, sexist, etc. I am typically a nice guy, someone who likes to "care and share," but I don't appreciate people who like to downgrade others. I have no problem with standing up to anyone in the comments section, if I feel it is appropriate. With that being said, welcome to my page, have fun on this cite, and carpe diem!
Finely, RAYducation Time has come back, to, B/R!
1. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 68 years (about one every 10 seconds). The hiccups stopped one year before he died (poor guy).
2. There are more lifeforms on our skin than there are people living on the planet. (Yes, that's right. We are each a walking world of our own).
3. Russia didn't consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. Before then, it was labeled as a soft drink. Therefore, Jericohol must be a soft drink as well, because I have not heard otherwise from Y2J himself.
4. There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the United States...
5. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Ray's List (Current):
1. Seth Rollins
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Bray Wyatt
6. Wade Barrett
7. Damien Sandow
8. Daniel Bryan
9. Kofi Kingston
10. Justin Gabriel
Prestiged Mentions: (no order)
Luke Harper, Bo Dallas, Big E, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth (Conspiracy/Lil Jimmy Gimmick), The Miz, Roman Reigns, Titus O' Neil, Mark Henry, Heath Slater, Ryback
I feel like I'm forgetting some but I'll leave it at that.
Ray's List (All-Time)
1. Jeff Hardy (Hardy Boy 4 Life...)
2. Chris Jericho (the true best in the world)
3. WCW Sting (Crow Gimmick)
4. Attitude Era Kane (such an effing underrated superstar)
5. John Morrison (surprised?)
6. Edge (You think you know me...)
7. The Rock (hard choice to make)
8. CM Punk (Pre-Straight Edge Society & 2012 Best in the World Gimmick as a FACE)
9. Triple H (a very hard choice to make)
10. Eddie Guerrero (Viva La Razaaaaaa)
Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Scott Hall
Favorite Wasted Talents:
1. Drew McIntyre (The Chosen One)
2. Evan Bourne
3. Brad Maddox
4. Zack Ryder
The Raylettes (All-Time)
3. Trish Stratus
5. Victoria (A.K.A. Tara)
6. Torrie Wilson
7. Stephanie McMahon
8. Eve Torres
9. Michelle McCool
10. Mickie James
Kaitlyn (gone too soon), Jillian Hall, Mae Young, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Maryse
The Raylettes (Current)
6. Alicia Fox
7. Summer Rae
9. The Bellas
Favorite Managers (Current and All-Time)
1. Paul Heyman
2. A.W. (Abraham Washington) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PjjfLwzcI
3. Paul Bearer
4. Vickie Guerrero
5. Zeb Colter
6. Lana ("Rusev...CRUSH!")
(I don't have a rich knowledge of managers)
Ray Squad (Current)
1. The Usos ("UUUUUUUUCE!")
2. Damien Sandow & The Miz
3. Goldust & Stardust
4. Slater Gator
Thas it. (Yeaaaaah, we need more tag teams.)
Ray Squad (All-Time)
1. The Shield
3. Hardy Boyz
5. Edge & Christian
6. Los Guerreros
8. Nexus (NOT Punk's New Nexus)
9. Brothers of Destruction
10. Morrison & Miz
Lay-Cool, MNM, New Age Outlaws, Rated RKO, Hell No, Dudley Boyz
Join the Reel Movement!
If you would like to read my internet wrestling show, The RAYlight Reel (which I conduct with some friends), shoot me a message! You may find yourself highly entertained. It's Bleacher Report's version of professional wrestling (except..it's Microsoft Word...lol)!
Join the Reel Movement today!
Part-time, haven't watched WWE in nearly 2 months.
And btw...take one look at my favorite wrestlers list. You won.
Hey Ray, by Saturday, I will be in Spain, but here is a message:
Watch Ziggler vs Kidd vs Cesaro from Smackdown. That was one of the top 10 best IC matches I've ever seen. Amazing.
Sup man! How often do u visit B/R nowadays? Once a week? Once a month? Once a year? When u figure it out, lemme know.
JK XD. Where ya at man?
I'm still around. Just busy.
That's a troll.
I got my account back!! YAY! Lets do the Fusion dance.
''Hey Donovan, u still around man?''
I got banned ma boy;(
I'm trying to get my previous account Charizard, fixed. Until then, if you want me, you can contact me on this temporary account:)
About Dbza, one episode in 3 mnts absolutely stinks. I hope the start producing atleast 1 per month now that I'm interested in it LolXD
LOL< getting some poontang is a high priority (wink wink). what fraternity are you trying to get into? You arent joining one so you can 'dance around with candy canes, bark like a dog and do stupid ish with ya hands' are you? LOL 2 points* if you get the reference.
*there is no point system so this means nothing
LOL, I miss you too Lil Ray Ray :)