Sup yall, it's ya boy Lil Ray-Ray here. I am a proud member of the IWC. Let me just start off by saying that I like for everyone to give/get respect for their opinions. If everyone on this cite agreed with everything, it wouldn't be any fun, right? I hate anything racist, sexist, etc. I am typically a nice guy, someone who likes to "care and share," but I don't appreciate people who like to downgrade others. I have no problem with standing up to anyone in the comments section, if I feel it is appropriate. With that being said, welcome to my page, have fun on this cite, and carpe diem!
Finely, RAYducation Time has come back, to, B/R!
1. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 68 years (about one every 10 seconds). The hiccups stopped one year before he died (poor guy).
2. There are more lifeforms on our skin than there are people living on the planet. (Yes, that's right. We are each a walking world of our own).
3. Russia didn't consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. Before then, it was labeled as a soft drink. Therefore, Jericohol must be a soft drink as well, because I have not heard otherwise from Y2J himself.
4. There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the United States...
5. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Ray's List (Current):
1. Seth Rollins
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Dolph Ziggler
6. Daniel Bryan
7. Wade Barrett
8. Kofi Kingston
9. Damien Sandow
10. Justin Gabriel
Prestiged Mentions: (no order)
Luke Harper, Bo Dallas, Big E, Cody Rhodes, Christian, Fandango, R-Truth (Conspiracy/Lil Jimmy Gimmick), The Miz, Roman Reigns, Titus O' Neil, Randy Orton, Mark Henry
I feel like I'm forgetting some but I'll leave it at that.
Ray's List (All-Time)
1. Jeff Hardy (Hardy Boy 4 Life...)
2. Chris Jericho (the true best in the world)
3. WCW Sting (Crow Gimmick)
4. Attitude Era Kane (such an effing underrated superstar)
5. John Morrison (surprised?)
6. Edge (You think you know me...)
7. The Rock (hard choice to make)
8. CM Punk (Pre-Straight Edge Society & 2012 Best in the World Gimmick as a FACE)
9. Triple H (a very hard choice to make)
10. Eddie Guerrero (Viva La Razaaaaaa)
Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall
Favorite Wasted Talents:
1. Drew McIntyre (The Chosen One)
2. Evan Bourne
3. Tyson Kidd
4. Brad Maddox
5. Zack Ryder
The Raylettes (All-Time)
3. Trish Stratus
5. Victoria (A.K.A. Tara)
6. Torrie Wilson
7. Eve Torres
8. Michelle McCool
9. Mickie James
10. Stephanie McMahon
Kaitlyn (gone too soon), Jillian Hall, Mae Young, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Maryse
The Raylettes (Current)
6. Alicia Fox
7. Summer Rae
9. The Bellas
Favorite Managers (Current and All-Time)
1. Paul Heyman
2. A.W. (Abraham Washington) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PjjfLwzcI
3. Paul Bearer
4. Vickie Guerrero
5. Zeb Colter
6. Lana ("Rusev...CRUSH!")
(I don't have a rich knowledge of managers)
Ray Squad (Current)
1. The Usos ("UUUUUUUUCE!")
2. The Wyatt Family
3. Goldust & Stardust
Thas it. (Yeaaaaah, we need more tag teams.)
Ray Squad (All-Time)
1. The Shield
3. Hardy Boyz
5. Edge & Christian
6. Los Guerreros
8. Nexus (NOT Punk's New Nexus)
9. Brothers of Destruction
10. Morrison & Miz
Lay-Cool, MNM, New Age Outlaws, Rated RKO, Hell No, Dudley Boyz
Join the Reel Movement!
If you would like to read my internet wrestling show, The RAYlight Reel (which I conduct with some friends), shoot me a message! You may find yourself highly entertained. It's Bleacher Report's version of professional wrestling (except..it's Microsoft Word...lol)!
Join the Reel Movement today!
Is that a question ?
Was one of my favorite movies. Cleo was my hero!
Ohhhhh, well you will see your buds again soon. I dont get a summer vacation, ya know, cuz grown ups dont get that. Enjoy it while you can, cuz trust a biotch wishes she could be off for 2-3 months and still get paid. LOL, that's not happening unless i ....
*gets ski mask*
gonna have to "Set it Off", up in dis piece.
Well hey there! How are you doing sir? Enjoying your summer?
How goes the Raylight, Ray.
"The Mower Of The Lawns", "The Gorgeous Green...Lawn", "Prince of Petunias" etc. I could go on all week XD And my finisher..."The Garden Of Eve".
Lol, fatality achieved. Time to take over the Reel while the owner is swimming in his tears.
Thank you. I will be holding a memorial for it tomorrow. So sad...there goes my possible re-packaging on the Reel, where I would become a gardener:(
XDXDXD Just having fun mah n#gga!