Sup yall, it's ya boy Lil Ray-Ray here. I am a proud member of the IWC. Let me just start off by saying that I like for everyone to give/get respect for their opinions. If everyone on this cite agreed with everything, it wouldn't be any fun, right? I hate anything racist, sexist, etc. I am typically a nice guy, someone who likes to "care and share," but I don't appreciate people who like to downgrade others. I have no problem with standing up to anyone in the comments section, if I feel it is appropriate. With that being said, welcome to my page, have fun on this cite, and carpe diem!
Finely, RAYducation Time has come back, to, B/R!
1. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 68 years (about one every 10 seconds). The hiccups stopped one year before he died (poor guy).
2. There are more lifeforms on our skin than there are people living on the planet. (Yes, that's right. We are each a walking world of our own).
3. Russia didn't consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. Before then, it was labeled as a soft drink. Therefore, Jericohol must be a soft drink as well, because I have not heard otherwise from Y2J himself.
4. There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the United States...
5. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Ray's List (Current):
1. Seth Rollins
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Adrian Neville
10. Roman Reigns
Prestiged Mentions: (no order)
Daniel Bryan, Luke Harper, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Titus O' Neil, Mark Henry, Heath Slater, Tyson Kidd, Wade Barrett
I feel like I'm forgetting some but I'll leave it at that.
Ray's List (NXT)
1. Finn Bálor
2. Kevin Owens
3. Sasha Banks
4. Baron Corbin
5. Sami Zayn
Ray's List (All-Time)
1. Jeff Hardy (Hardy Boy 4 Life...)
2. Chris Jericho (the true best in the world)
3. WCW Sting (Crow Gimmick)
4. Attitude Era Kane (such an effing underrated superstar)
5. John Morrison (surprised?)
6. Edge (You think you know me...)
7. The Rock (hard choice to make)
8. CM Punk (Pre-Straight Edge Society & 2012 Best in the World Gimmick as a FACE)
9. Triple H (a very hard choice to make)
10. Eddie Guerrero (Viva La Razaaaaaa)
Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Scott Hall
Favorite Wasted Talents:
1. Justin Gabriel
2. Drew McIntyre (The Chosen One)
3. Evan Bourne
4. Brad Maddox
The Raylettes (All-Time)
3. Trish Stratus
5. Victoria (A.K.A. Tara)
6. Torrie Wilson
7. Stephanie McMahon
8. Eve Torres
9. Michelle McCool
10. Mickie James
Kaitlyn (gone too soon), Jillian Hall, Mae Young, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Maryse, Layla
The Raylettes (Current)
5. Alicia Fox
6. Summer Rae
Favorite Managers (Current and All-Time)
1. Paul Heyman
2. A.W. (Abraham Washington) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PjjfLwzcI
3. Paul Bearer
4. Vickie Guerrero
5. Lana ("Rusev...CRUSH!")
(I don't have a rich knowledge of managers)
Ray Squad (Current)
1. NEW DAAAAY!
2. Prime Time Players
3. Harper & Rowan
4. The Usos ("UUUUUUUUCE!")
5. Lucha Dragons
Ray Squad (All-Time)
1. The Shield
3. Hardy Boyz
5. Edge & Christian
6. Los Guerreros
8. Nexus (NOT Punk's New Nexus)
9. Brothers of Destruction
10. Morrison & Miz
Lay-Cool, MNM, Rated RKO, Hell No, Dudley Boyz
Join the Reel Movement!
If you would like to read my internet wrestling show, The RAYlight Reel (which I conduct with some friends), shoot me a message! You may find yourself highly entertained. It's Bleacher Report's version of professional wrestling (except..it's Microsoft Word...lol)!
Join the Reel Movement today!
Looks like you're not coming on this site as well :(
You still didn't respond to my question tho XD
Seems like people are exaggerating as usual then. HD had similar opinion as yours. I still haven't watched the PPV. BTW I'll be gone again. See ya after a month or so.
What's your pp of? Damn we haven't talked for a very long while XDXDXD
No, just read the reviews. Looks like the matches were great but the endings and bookings were shitty.
Yes! Was hoping you'd be back before I disappear again and you did lol.
''So u not watchin WWE anymore? jw''
Nope... I just follow the headlines, results and gossip online.
Lel Gay Gay Janior
Toss me ur gmail and get the app Google hangouts