Andy is a 8+ year veteran as a Sports Broadcaster and Sports Journalist with his material being seen, heard, and viewed on TSN 1050 radio, ESPN, CBC Sports, NLL Network, SLAM! Sports, and of course the Bleacher Report.
Recent Career Highlights
- TSN 1050 sports radio Host of "Game Night" and the "NFL Tonight"
- Sideline reporter for CFL's Toronto Argonauts for TSN 1050.
- Host/Producer of 'NLL Tonight'- flagship show on the National Lacrosse League Radio Network
- Ontario Hockey League (OHL)- Oshawa Generals (TV Play-by-Play, Host, Reporter)
- 2011 National Hockey League (NHL) Rookie Tournament (TV Play-by-Play)
- National Lacrosse League's (NLL) Toronto Rock (webcast Play-by-Play, Host)
- 2011 & 2006 CCAA Men's Collegiate National Basketball Championships (Reporter, Play-by-Play, Host)
- 2013 & 2011 world lacrosse championships in Prague, Czech Republic (TV Play-by-Play)
- College & minor league: basketball; football; hockey; baseball (IBL); volleyball (Play-by-Play, Reporter, Host)
- Journalist & blogger for CBC Sports, The Bleacher Report, Sportsnet 590 The FAN, SLAM! Sports, Sports Xpress, and freelance
- Director of Media Relations/PR for Whitby Warriors 'Jr. A' Lacrosse Club
- Host of the 2013, 2012 & 2011 National Lacrosse League Entry Draft on NLL Network
- Over 7 years of sales, business development, and account management
Catch Andy's weekly NFL podcast "NFL Tonight" on TSN.ca
Follow Andy on Twitter @AndyMc81
Man, I really like your recent analysis of the Hoyer/Manziel problem. We, as Cleveland fans, so much want Hoyer to succeed that it's hard to make a logical decision. He is so totally one of us, and so perfectly encapsulates what it's like to be a Browns fan, that I for one am having a hard time letting him go. His heartbreaking fall is exactly what we expect.
Manziel is so completely NOT a Browns QB. We just don't have guys like that and I can't understand him. That doesn't mean he couldn't actually be a franchise QB, it's just the Manziel Experience is the opposite of the Browns Experience we've known since before Kosar.
Andy: At least i got the trade right. Looking forward to your next article
Will you be releasing any scouting reports on the East-West shrine game?
I'm a recent graduate pursuing a career in professional sports. Is there an email address or some way I can contact you?
Andy, one of your top qualities as a writer on this site is that you interact with you readers, creating discussion and listing off opinions. For this reason, I would like to second the idea brought forth by the Bleacher Report commenter "MC" for you to start a "Hey Mary Kay" or "Hey Tony" like segment on Bleacher report.
I didn't misstate one stat or fact.... Nice generic response....I live in Brazil, nice try. And what does a being Dolphin fan have to do with football knowledge? That makes no sense. And one other guy posted something and it was about the same game, not to classic pal... you need to calm down....enjoy the rest of the season, should be a good one for both teams
I don't do anything in this business, nor do i want to. Somebody's got sour grapes... I am classy, I didn't say anything rude, you need to be able to accept criticism. I watched every second of the game. 4 sacks is not all day......Tannehill's head wasn't "spinning" as you said. And they did NOT catch those interceptions, almost counts for nothing. Tannehill was not sacked 6 times, the Dolphins O line also didn't allow 16 QB hits, the Browns line did. Yes, of course there was pressure, but he handled it fantastically. It was also more impressive when you figure in the complete lack of a run game. Nice try though.
well well well. You couldn't have been more wrong today. Not only did tannehill not spend most of the day on his back, he had a great day. His head was not spinning from the Browns pass rush. You completely underrated the Dolphins D line, and wildly overrated Weeden. If you want to be successful in this business you need to do a lot more research on opponents and be lot more objective. GOOD DAY.
Andy, Thanks for the DM on twitter. Can you shoot me an email off my account here now?
Charles Woodson for Free Safety.... he'll come cheap and be a great stop gap for a year or two