December 4, 2013
November 30, 2013
November 28, 2013
November 24, 2013
Andy is a 8+ year veteran as a Sports Broadcaster and Sports Journalist with his material being seen, heard, and viewed on ESPN, CBC Sports, Sportsnet 590 The FAN, NLL Network, SLAM! Sports, and of course the Bleacher Report.
Recent Career Highlights
- Host/Producer & Journalist of '3rd and Long' NFL & CFL podcasts on national broadcaster CBC Sports
- Host/Producer of 'NLL Tonight'- flagship show on the National Lacrosse League Radio Network
- Ontario Hockey League (OHL)- Oshawa Generals (TV Play-by-Play, Host, Reporter)
- 2011 National Hockey League (NHL) Rookie Tournament (TV Play-by-Play)
- National Lacrosse League's (NLL) Toronto Rock (webcast Play-by-Play, Host)
- 2011 & 2006 CCAA Men's Collegiate National Basketball Championships (Reporter, Play-by-Play, Host)
- 2011 World Indoor Lacrosse Championships in Prague, Czech Republic (TV Play-by-Play)
- College & minor league: basketball; football; hockey; baseball (IBL); volleyball (Play-by-Play, Reporter, Host)
- Journalist & blogger for CBC Sports, The Bleacher Report, Sportsnet 590 The FAN, SLAM! Sports, Sports Xpress, and freelance
- Director of Media Relations/PR for Whitby Warriors 'Jr. A' Lacrosse Club
- Host of the 2012 & 2011 National Lacrosse League Entry Draft on NLL Network
- Over 6 years of sales, business development, and account management
Catch Andy's weekly NFL podcast on CBC Sports here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/opinion/author/3rd-and-long/
Follow Andy on Twitter @AndyMc81
I didn't misstate one stat or fact.... Nice generic response....I live in Brazil, nice try. And what does a being Dolphin fan have to do with football knowledge? That makes no sense. And one other guy posted something and it was about the same game, not to classic pal... you need to calm down....enjoy the rest of the season, should be a good one for both teams
I don't do anything in this business, nor do i want to. Somebody's got sour grapes... I am classy, I didn't say anything rude, you need to be able to accept criticism. I watched every second of the game. 4 sacks is not all day......Tannehill's head wasn't "spinning" as you said. And they did NOT catch those interceptions, almost counts for nothing. Tannehill was not sacked 6 times, the Dolphins O line also didn't allow 16 QB hits, the Browns line did. Yes, of course there was pressure, but he handled it fantastically. It was also more impressive when you figure in the complete lack of a run game. Nice try though.
well well well. You couldn't have been more wrong today. Not only did tannehill not spend most of the day on his back, he had a great day. His head was not spinning from the Browns pass rush. You completely underrated the Dolphins D line, and wildly overrated Weeden. If you want to be successful in this business you need to do a lot more research on opponents and be lot more objective. GOOD DAY.
Andy, Thanks for the DM on twitter. Can you shoot me an email off my account here now?
Charles Woodson for Free Safety.... he'll come cheap and be a great stop gap for a year or two
Sent Nate Ulrich a 7 round mock with a spreadsheet attached, but he will never use it. Would you like to see it? If so send me your e-mail and I will forward. Postulates Miami trading with Oakland to secure Fisher, Miliner going to Detroit and SD trading #11 and #46 to the Brownies for #6 and taking Lane Johnson.
want to go on record...Browns just traded the best QB on the roster....Second, Campbell will be the Browns QB this year...expect a 9-7 record and a shot at the playoffs... third, Warmack is their draft target, expect a trade with the Jets or a 3-way with Tampa so they can acquire Cromartie.... fourth, they will take a shot at signing Woodson to fill FS...and they should sign him. PS. the Ravens may still sign Harrison...I would if I were them and try and draft Ogletree.
No problem, I really enjoy reading your articles.
Like your articles. Even if I don't always agree with you, you always make compelling arguments that are sensible are realistic. Since all pre-FA/pre-draft articles are "what if" scenarios, I was wondering if you or someone else was considering a piece on who would be the most likely trade partner for the Browns if Cleveland decided to trade down to pick up an extra 2nd round pick this year? A lot of possibilities there (I'm thinking there's a solid argument for Chicago and even Pittsburgh...although I think fans would have Banner's head for that one. Just curious. Keep up the good work.
good article andy. If you really want to dig into it I will offer to come up to CLE and buy you lunch.