shah khan

shah khan

  •  
     
    Generating profile stats...

About

Join the Cenation now, and don't regret later. Jump the bandwagon right now; it’s not too late yet. Why? Okay, I'll educate you a bit.

I just don’t understand where to start from; the leader of Cenation wreaks awesomeness all over. Okay, let’s start with his theme song.

I was speaking about his theme song, anyone whose familiar with pro wrestling has heard Cena’s theme at least once. The song's real awesome so it doesn't really matter. Moving on.

"He is one of the greatest of all time", quoting the real GOAT from this past Raw.
Yeah, he definitely is. I'll tell you why.

This man is about principles, this man is about honour. And his motto of life is HUSTLE, LOYALTY and RESPECT. He's a real good guy who is loyal to his fans and his business, which is why he is still standing strong even after 10 years. He also encourages people to show tolerance and respect and be a STAR and not a BULLY.

Speaking of losing, John Cena hardly loses. He has won 12 World Championships. Can your favourite superstar do that? NOPE!

When it comes to in-ring skills, this man can go toe to toe with LEGENDS.... like Hulk Hogan and The Rock.

And that's not it; there are plenty of such epic videos on YouTube. Moving from ring skills to mic skills. Cena's got some epic mic skills, and no one can argue about that.
Now moving from the Cenation leader, to the Cenation!
Okay, you might agree with me by now that John Cena is indeed great. But then you might also ask me, 'Why join the Cenation?'

Well there's one solid reason.

We, the members of Cenation don't need to worry anything because we know that no matter what, our favourite superstar will overcome the odds.

Well guess what? I've got some huge spoilers regarding John Cena. Fuck Meltzer, the report you are about to read isn't confirmed by Wrestling Observer or Meltzer or anybody else but believe me, its 100% true.
Spoiler - John Cena is going to beat The Rock at Wrestlemania 29 and is going to main event Wrestlemania 30.
See? That's what happens when you're a member of Cenation, you're confident about your leader. And even you people know that the thing written in the spoiler tag is true.

Everyone knows that Wrestlemania is just weeks away from now. This means we are just six weeks away from another John Cena title reign! And on that night, bleacher report is going to crash. DATABASE ERRORS! DATABASE ERRORS! EVERYWHERE! People will whine. People will bitch. People will cry and upload those sick reaction videos on YouTube. People will moan. People will be totally pissed when Cena wins his 11th WWE title. And that's when we, the members of Cenation will be rejoicing and dancing in joy. We will be celebrating our hero's victory while you people do what you do best - bitch about it. We will be laughing at your meltdowns and you won't be able to do anything about it.
ALSO JOHN CENA CAN WRESTLE.
Ah wait, there's one thing which you can do. Jump the bandwagon.
Join the Cenation!

Let's Go Cena!
Let's Go Cena!
Let's Go Cena!

Bulletin Board

Default-user-icon-comment
or to post this comment
  • Sports Lover posted 399 days ago

    Sports  Lover

    Cena fan?

  • HEELS of Wrestling posted 468 days ago

    HEELS of Wrestling

    So you got a account to tell us to join the CENA bandwagon?

  • RSW posted 482 days ago

    RSW

    Thanks for the fan add - I am a fan of yours as well! Don't let the haters bother you - this site is full of them just remember the entire IWC only represents 10% of the entire fan base and out of the other 90% John Cena has a HUGE fanbase - that is why he is the top guy in the WWE!

  • Sports Lover posted 489 days ago

    Sports  Lover

    Thanks for the fan add.Fanned you back.:)

  • Rafi Phoenix posted 497 days ago

    Rafi Phoenix

    No thanks. My loyalty's to the chain gang only.

  • Dan Riaz posted 497 days ago

    Dan Riaz

    Stop posting it, seriously dude... not cool.

  • CM Mox posted 497 days ago

    CM Mox

    Let's go Cena! KENDRA LUST!!!!!!!!!! XD Sheena fanboy!

  • HEELS of Wrestling posted 497 days ago

    HEELS of Wrestling

    Boo Boo Face Cena. Lets go Sheena! CENA SUCKS! LEts go Sheena! CENA SUCKS! Lets go..CENA SUCKS CENA SUCKS CENA SUCKS CENA SUCKS! Ziggler all the way babaayy, #HereToShowTheWORLD
    #ZigglersBetter

  • RSW posted 499 days ago

    RSW

    In answer to your question, YES, I am a proud John Cena fan!!

  • RSW posted 499 days ago

    RSW

    I AM a proud John Cena fan!

More