November 18, 2009
November 16, 2009
August 9, 2009
M.T. Karthik is an Oakland-based writer, who has been published by Conde Nast, Hachette-Fillipacchi and newspapers, magazines and small presses across the country. He has covered elections, sports and the arts in print and broadcast media
M.T. Thought you might appreciate this. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks as always.
mtk's Preseason NBA Remarks 2009
1. Nobody is winning 70 games and anybody who suggested it is wack.
2. Orlando management from January when Nelson went down has been brill. Andersen/Bass replace Lewis - Carter's eye-candy. Magic are in East Final.
3. Lakers are in the Western Conference Final with either San Antonio or Dallas
4. Cavs can't beat Boston or Orlando in seven games.
5. Josh Smith and Atlanta are sleepers.
6. Don Nelson will become Winningest Coach in NBA history, January 26, 2010, Golden State vs. Sacramento at SAC
7. 35 ... 38 or even 40 boards in a game could happen for the first time ever
8. one quadruple-double will be scored, possibly two in a season for 1st time
9. it's going to be an awesome year