Hi my name's Kennedy and i think you look fabulous today =]!
i love all kinds of sports, but i visit BR mainly for WWE/TNA-related stuffs (i'll stick to ESPN for other sports).
in my free time i like to read, play the guitar and piano, and sing (although whether i'm good or not is debatable).
i guess the cool thing to do these days is make lists of stuff so here i go! i suppose i'll update this if something new comes to mind =)
********** Favorites...! **********
- Current Wrestlers: Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Baron Corbin, Paige, Prince Devitt, Sheamus, Bayley, Bray Wyatt, Emma, Seth Rollins, Alexa Bliss, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Steen, Kenta, AJ Styles, Magnus, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Tyler Breeze
- Current Wrestlers Who Should be Pushed: Ziggler (obviously), Cody Rhodes, Cesaro, Damien Sandow, Ryback, Curtis Axel (he really needs to use the Perfectplex, his current one is kinda lame)
- All-time Wrestlers: Stone Cold, Macho Man, Sting, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Victoria, Ivory, Lita, Molly Holly, Hardcore Holly, JBL, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, Kane, Jeff Hardy, Mankind, Jericho, CM Punk
- Current Gimmicks: Real Americans, Wyatt Family, Damien Sandow. even when he's jobbing, Sandow is hilarious!
- All-time Gimmicks: Razor Ramon, Kane (Original), Mankind, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Y2J, Bret Hart, Heartbreak Kid, CM Punk
- Current Stables: Wyatt Family (again... not many choices!)
- All-time Stables: The Brood, Corporate Ministry, Nation of Domination (w/ Owen Hart)
- Current Feuds: Ambrose vs. Rollins, Gold & Stardust vs. The Usos, Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz
- All-time Feuds: D-X vs. Nation of Domination, Corporate Ministry vs. The Union, Kai En Tai vs. Val Venis (secretly my favorite LOL), Lita vs. Trish, Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar, CM Punk vs. John Cena
- Current Wrestlers on the Mic: Damien Sandow, John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Stephanie McMahon (i know she's not a wrestler, but she's SO good with promos!)
- All-time Wrestlers on the Mic: Y2J, CM Punk, Vince McMahon, Stone Cold, Christian, Bray Wyatt, Kane, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, The Rock, Damien Sandow, JBL, Sylvain Grenier (Come to Quebec LOL)
- Guilty Pleasure Wrestlers/Stables: Steve Blackman, Val Venis, I.R.S., Right to Censor, Too Cool, Heath Slater (am i the only one who finds him genuinely funny!?)
- All-time Moments: Shawn Michaels winning 1996 RR, Stone Cold winning his first WWE title, Brock Lesnar beating Kurt Angle @ WM, CM Punk's first MITB cash-in on Edge, CM Punk beating Cena @ MITB
********** Not so Favorites...! **********
- Current wrestlers: Hornswoggle & El Torito, Rusev (squash matches make me yawn), Khali, Big Show
- All-time Wrestlers: Eugene, Doink (i'm scared of clowns, don't laugh), Diesel, Khali, Boogeyman (Umm... yea, gross), X-Pac
Aaaand one last thing: i forget to check my profile a lot of the time, so if you leave a message and i get back to you reaaaally late, i'm sorry!
Ah don't mention it! I don't mind waiting on a cute girl who likes Cesaro and wants Axel to use the Perfect Plex. That's like a rare find haha! All set for Hell in a Cell? I am hoping Orton gets the victory over Cena, and I think Ambrose needs a win. CESARO NEEDS THE IC TITLE... (sorry Dolph)
lol i dont knw wat to comment lol
Where would Gail go if not TNA? She said never back to WWE?
Is Gail injured still?
I have to see more of the knockouts to know. Right now, Gail Kim. Let me watch more of them...
A friend said TNA just gets the overflow WWE wrestlers. Do they "grow" their own talent?
I just hope WWE does not try to buy TNA. Need more competition.
I think TNA is moving to Wednesday. I am a bit more interested in TNA knockouts since the Divas are not getting their due. The WWE is getting boring for me. :(