Hi! My name is Laurenna (Lauren), thanks for stopping by. I'm a major WWE fan and my favorite athlete is definitely Rey Mysterio. I also love Randy Orton and CM Punk among others. From time to time I'll tune into UFC but I don't really watch any other sports. Besides WWE I love music, fashion and writing. Future music star :) Feel free to post a message, I love to chat.
► My favorite quotes :◄
"I don't care what you think of me. I don't think about you at all." ~Coco Chanel
"If you're going to be two faced at least make one of them pretty" ~Marilyn Monroe
"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world" ~Marilyn Monroe
"Oops, I'm breaking the fourth wall" ~CM Punk
"And in between the moon and you, the angels get a better view of the crumbling difference between wrong and right" ~Counting Crows (Round here)
"Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger, the person that you'd take a bullet for, is behind the trigger." ~Fall out Boy (Miss Missing You)
"You stare at frozen juice cans because they say 'concentrate'" (dumb.com)
"I think you're constipated because the sh*t is starting to come out of your mouth"
"If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose" (dumb.com)
► Things to Know About Me: ◄
1. I will judge you for you, not for what people tell me about you.
2. I absolutely love horror films (I survived the Conjuring) so if you know any, feel free to share. The best I have seen so far: Dead Silence, Oculus.
3. I am in a music group called Double-Take. We are considering pursuing a record label in the summer but have no definite plans to do so. We write our own lyrics, make our own beats and sing.
4. I have been published in the past and am hoping to be published again
5. I wonder what Cena's merchandise would look like if he turned heel. Somehow looking like a neon construction cone wouldn't suit his character anymore.
6. I do not overthink things I am simply spiritually enthused and objectively analytical of certain situations.
7. I tend to make things up as I go along and so far this method has worked quite well
8. My number one pet peeve is insensitivity.
9. If I write you a very long, thought out reply and you dismiss me without addressing why I am wrong I will assume I am right and you were rendered speechless by my superior intelligence
10. My number one pet peeve on this site is calling someone a 'troll' simply because they share different opinions than you. This is not trolling, this is having an opinion-no matter how strongly expressed.
11. Ganging up on one person with five of your friends does not mean that you 'destroyed' them in an argument it means you outnumbered them before they could reply to all of you at the same time.
12. I got 99 problems and the IWC ain't one
► Music: ◄
I love music and listen to almost any genre imaginable. I like artists from R.E.M. to AFI. Nickelback to Nero and Green Day to Jay-Z.
My favorite genre: Hip-hop
My favorite rapper: Pitbull
My favorite band: Fall Out Boy
My favorite Song: Boston (by Augustana)
My LEAST favorite genre: Country (though there are exceptions)
My LEAST favorite rapper: 2 Chainz (Truuuu)
My LEAST favorite quote: "She got a big booty so I called her big booty" (2 Chainz) (He has improved since then, I admit)
Songs I like in...
Right Above It (Lil' Wayne).
Outta Control (Baby Bash ft Pitbull)
Power Trip (J Cole)
Time of your Life (Kid Ink)
Drank in my Cup (Kirko Bangz)
Timber (Pitbull) Just kidding!
When the Stars go Blue (Tim McGraw)
Blown Away (Carrie Underwood)
I Don't Care (Apocalyptica)
Never Too Late (Three Days Grace)
All the Same, Anywhere but Here (Sick Puppies)
Shattered [Turn the Car Around] (O.A.R.)
How You Remind Me (Nickelback)
Iris, Slide, Name (Goo Goo Dolls)
How Do You Like Me Now? (The Heavy)
Mr. Jones (Counting Crows)
Boston, I Still ain't Over You (Augustana)
All Over You (Spill Canvas)
Ooh La La (Goldfrapp)
We Own the Night (The Wanted)
Evacuate the Dance Floor (Cascada)
Energetic, Eat you Up (BoA)
Poison Kiss (The Last Goodnight)
Just one Yesterday, Thnks Fr Th MMmrs (Fall out Boy)
Holiday, Good Riddance [Time of your Life] (Green Day)
Girls not Grey, Torch Song (AFI)
I Write Sins Not Tragedies (Panic! At the Disco)
I Can't Stop (Flux Pavillion)
To Build a Home (Cinematic Orchestra)
Elements, Crystalize (Lindsey Stirling)
► Recent faves:
Turn it Around (Lucius)
Que Tengo Que Hacer (Daddy Yankee)
Me and My Broken Heart (Rixton)
I'm So Paid (Akon)
If you have any music or movie suggestions, are in band, like WWE or just want to talk feel free to leave me a message. Thanks! :)
Hey Laurenna. Remember me? AHF.....?
Hi! I haven't talked to you in forever.
are you Dan's Boyfriend or Something
LOL who in the Blue Hell are you, and why are you coming at Me for talking to Dan, like he can't do it Himself
Same. I mostly watch online only my favorite wrestlers (Ambrose for example). Everything else I skip through. I'm rarely on this site too.
That's very good to hear Lauren,Doing well :-)
Hello Lauren,How have you been?
Busy as always.
Do you still watch WWE?
Hey there. Hows it been?