May 8, 2010
March 30, 2010
March 30, 2010
February 1, 2010
I am Dr Toure M. Huberts a residence Attorney at Law in Republic Du Benin.
I meet your details here on Facebook while looking for a reliable Beneficiary to transfer and invest the fund left behind by My Late.Client Mr.Jeff Windsor-Sanchez,an entrepreneur through your personal assistance ,because no one has still come forward to claim it.
I am sorry to inform you that My Late client Mr.Jeff,passed away on the 20th of November 2002 without presenting a usual information on his Next of kin beneficiary Immediately after a kidney failure Operation Leaving behind in the Bank the sum of $10.5M,now Mr.Jeff's Bank has let me understand to provide the Beneficiary to Mr Jeff's will account to apply for the fund transfer.
Please I would be glad if you could be reliable contact me Via email below with your Name,Location TO ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) ,and I will let you know documentation needed in order to wind up this account to your designated domiciliary/dollar account.
This Agreement is valid for only and all transaction between the parties herein and shall be governed by the enforceable Law in The Supreme High Court of Justice ,in the event of ABUSE,the Law will apply.You are bound by a duty of Confidentiality Non_Disclosure with respect to this covenant, and Agreement, contacts and further Information may not be disclosed to any third party.
Thank you .
LLB ,BL,LL M
(ATTORNEY AT INTERNATIONAL LAW AND JURISPRUDENCE)
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but carros generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
you had good insighte last time.
Hello there Lord HWS: I just read your very controversial article on Manny Pacquiao. I hope you will not be upset on some of the comments of the MP fans.
I would like to personally apologize for those foul comments. Of course, we could all disagree without being disagreeable.
I agree to over half of what you said in that article. But I still to be convinced in around 40 % of what you said. Be that as it may, I still look forward to your future articles in the same subject. Thanks.
not sure i believe much about in your bio but love your articles and comments. keep it comin sir.
My drunken comments simply made zero sense...I was trying, in vain, to bash Manny fans
Despite our frequent disagreements....I am sick and tired of new (new money) Pacquiao fans claiming that Floyd will smoke Manny...Have these guys seen fighting before 2006???!!! I don't like Floyd as a public figure....But, these idiots make me want to root for him over Pac....Manny's always been in the mainstream...Pac's been there since, at best, 2007
Hey check out my new article. The title is going to blindside the Pacquiao fans... haha
Thought you might enjoy this. It's Pacquiao's lame attempt to discuss his side of why the fight with Mayweather didnt happen. Then Brian Kenny of ESPN catches Pacquiao being phony... haha Pacquiao is a bum.
Pacquiao overated? Check this out, you grumpy Britmexicana! Check this accolades Pacquiao got for being overated. Moron!
1) WBC World Lightweight champion,
2) WBC World Super Featherweight champion,
3) IBF World Super Bantamweight champion,
4) WBC World Flyweight champion,
5) Ring Magazine Featherweight champion
6) Ring Magazine Super Featherweight Champion,
7) Current WBO World Welterweight champion
8) Ring Magazine The Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year,
9) Ring Magazine's Fighter of the Decade Award
10) 2006 and 2008 Boxing Writers Association Of America Fighter of the Year,
11) 2006 and 2008 SecondsOut.com Fighter of the Year,
12) 2008 and 2009 The Ring Magazine #1 Pound For Pound (year-end),
13) 5-Time PSA Sportsman of the Year,
14) 2008 and 2009 BoxingScene.com Fighter of the Year,
15) 2008 Sports Illustrated Boxer of the Year,
16) 2008 and 2009 TheSweetScience.com Boxer of the Year,
17) 2008 WBC Boxer of the Year,
18) 2008 Yahoo Sports Fighter of the Year,
19) 2008 ESPN Star's Champion of Champions,
20) 2009 ESPN Fighter of the Year,
21) 2009 ESPN Knockout of the Year,
22) 2009 ESPY Awards Best Fighter,
23) 2009 TIME 100 Most Influential People (Heroes & Icons Category),
24) 2009 TIME Magazine cover for November issue,
25) 2009 Forbes Magazine Celebrity 100 (ranked 57th),
26) 2009 HBO Fighter of the Decade,
27) 2009 The SweetScience.com Fighter of the Decade,
28) 2009 Sports Illustrated Fighter of the Year,
29) 2009 The Ring Magazine Knockout of the Year,
30) 2009 World's Greatest Ever Featherweight,
31) 2009 World's Greatest Ever (ranked 2nd)
32) 2009 Bloomberg 100 Most Powerful Athletes(ranked #72 against Floyd's #91)
33) 2009 WBC Fighter of the Year