February 28, 2014
February 21, 2014
January 29, 2014
January 23, 2014
- After continuously blocking the backlight during filming of a scene for "Scrubs" I decided to shift towards writing—and I won't stop...unless I shrink.
- Born in Wheeling, WV. Reside in Los Angeles, CA.
- Graduated from Marshall University with a degree in journalism, where I also played baseball as a pitcher.
- Writing for over six years, including a featured column for faniq.com and current Co-Authoring of a book about the life of Orioles catcher, Rick Dempsey.
- Cover all sports from a different, thought-provoking angle.
Follow me on twitter@rick_suter
You really think Jered Weaver is going to go 12-11 with an ERA over 4.00? Wow, that's a bigger joke than the Cubs new mascot. A more reasonable and accurate prediction is that he'll go 15-9 with an ERA around 3.75. There's no way the guy has double digit losses and sees his ERA increase by nearly a full run this season.
Does it contain arbitration?
Sorry, but what is the Rule 5 draft?
Is it a one round draft where any team can take any minor league player they want??
Rick, keep up the great Angels coverage.
Haha. Thanks. Looking forward to the new MLB season.
Thanks for the kind words, Rick! Great to hear you are a golf writer too. While it's definitely a smaller community on B/R, it always get's exciting around the majors. I'm glad to hear you've received a warm welcome and I hope you won't hesitate to reach out to me if I can help at all. In terms of thinking blue, it's a constant feeling, despite being in an office surrounded by Giants and A's fans. It's only made me a stronger advocate for the Dodgers haha Thanks again!
Thanks for becoming a fan, Rick! I see you are pretty new to B/R — how are you liking it so far? I've really enjoyed your last few baseball articles, especially your first about the Dodgers. I'm originally from LA, though live in SF now, and am doing my best to remain optimistic about next season. Do you plan on primarily covering baseball, or do you like to write about any other sports?
Thanks again, Rick.