• Grant Cooper is a technical writer who operates a full-service firm specializing in career search documents and resumes, presentation and proposals, business plans, social networking & website content, and promotional projects.
• As founder and President of CareerPro LLC and Strategic Résumés, is New Orleans’ only Certified Résumé Writer (CARW awarded by the Career Directors International), has published career-related articles in professional journals, is used as a consultant by recruiters, media reporters, and corporations, and has been featured in numerous newspaper articles and TV appearances, including WWL-TV Morning Show.
• In addition, Mr. Cooper and his firm were selected by the Louisiana Department of Labor to conduct numerous career-related seminars, workshops, and résumé assessment services at job fairs and other events throughout the state of Louisiana. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University with over 25 years of business management, technical writing, and human resource experience in both the private and public sectors.
• Mr. Cooper worked in a management capacity for the U.S. Government, where he authored career development, employee training, and motivational seminars, and achieved numerous awards for outstanding achievements. He attended LSU School of Law and earned academic honors in undergraduate work at LSU, with additional postgraduate work at both San Jose State University and Golden Gate University Master of Public Administration programs. He has also performed extensive community service with the Tulane/Xavier Nation Center for the Urban Community and many other community service organizations.
• Strategic Résumés® has recently (2007) been ranked as the #3 online résumé provider in the U.S., and is the only résumé writing firm recommended by the award-winning national website, CollegeGrad.com and the book, The College Grad Job Hunter, available in all Barnes & Noble and Borders bookstores nationwide.
• Recent examples of Grant's clients have included the CEO of a $2 billion company, the President of Louisiana’s #1 per capita income Parish, NFL football players, an NBA and NCAA coaches, as well as physicians, bankers, police officers, scientists, professors, executive chefs, business owners, intelligence agents, politicians, engineers, executives, white and blue collar employees, nurses, attorneys, students, and accountants.
• Grant resides in Uptown New Orleans near Audubon Park, with his wife Kris Pottharst. They have three grown children, two grandchildren, and a dog and cat. Grant was appointed to the New Orleans Saints Fan Advisory Board from 2000-2005 by former Saints Director of Administration Arnie Fielkow. Grant and his son Marc are Saints Season Ticket Holders and attended Super Bowl XLIV in Miami in 2010.
Happy New Year fellow Believer!
Will both of the NFL's last standing undefeated teams go down this week?
Find out that and more right here:
when in doubt...go for it