April 11, 2010
August 8, 2009
May 28, 2009
May 28, 2009
- Graduated from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism in 2007
- Served as Sports Editor (and formerly sports reporter) at the Faribault Daily News in Faribault, MN from Nov. 2007-June 2009; wrote daily game coverage and feature stories, photographed the majority of sports pictures, designed the sports section's pages, maintained newspaper's sports blog, created sports budget and produced multiple pullout sections
- Covered the Chicago Cubs for MLB.com as an associate reporter during the 2007 season
- Interned at the Lexington Herald-Leader; covered high school sports and was a general assignment reporter
- Freelanced for the Chicago Tribune, the Associated Press, the Hartford Courant and the Northwest Times
- Currently lives in Chicago
My foul proof plan to bring the Bulls back to glory. Let me know what you think
Chester Taylor = Edgar Bennette
who is the best?
i relaized that. after, that was my bad.
but, some of the editors are just terrible on here. i read your little comment and it made me just explode all over you.
my bad. but, not really my fault but, the bad editors. oyu however do'nt seem to be one.
I am so annoyed by the Chicago Media over reacting to one preseason game
hey, thanks for the edit. but, i spelled milwaukee right and you spelled it wrong. i just checked.
so, you should do some research before you go and edit. god, you editors shouldn't be editing if you screw up.
no offence. but, i'm just ticked off because i've had some editors screw up some of my recent articles.
i did do spell check, btw.
Thanks for the edit, Marc. I noticed much of what you edited on my piece was something that was wrongly changed by a previous editor, and you changed it back. There has to be some way all editors can get on the same page with each other...
Also, thanks for the helpful feedback. I also felt it began to repeat towards the end. That was my fear, but I wanted to get everything I had to say in there. Once I wrote it, I was torn on whether to publish it or not. I took to me two days to just post it. For some reason, I was very picky with the outcome.
Thanks again, Christian
Should baseball do something to the Cubs?
Thanks for the constructive criticism Marc and it's perfectly reasonable again.
However, sometimes I write for a general audience and sometimes I write for the SF Giants community which I'm a C/L and for which I'm a FC. I'm not gonna argue this is the best idea or even a good one, but it is what it is.
This one is obviously for the smaller audience who would already be familiar with the incident and, hopefully, the link gives enough background for those unfamiliar with it.
Again, though, I see what you mean.
Thanks for the edit and the useful feedback Marc, but what typos were there? In the revision it shows a crossing out of a word and an insertion of the exact same word spelled the same way. Was it spacing errors? Thanks again buddy, and take care.