Date May 28, 2011
Time 09:00PM ET
Location MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
By Jeffrey McKinney
After months of setbacks and injuries, the highly anticipated third fight between UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar (13-1-1) and No. 1 contender Gray Maynard (10-0-1-1) will take place at UFC 136 in Houston...
- Power Ranking the Top 15 Welterweights post UFC 130
- 5 Fights Roy Nelson Could Take to Prove His Worth
- 5 Fights Matt Hamill Should Take Next
- Thiago Alves and 5 other Fighters Who Should Avoid Wrestlers
- 5 Fights to Make or Break Tim Boetsch’s Middleweight Run
- UFC 130 Results: Ranking the Heavyweight Division After Mir Win
- UFC 130's 5 Moves Forward: "Rampage," Johnson, Story and Stann Winners
- UFC 130 Results: Can Jose Aldo Teammate Renan Barao Become a Bantamweight Force?
- UFC 130 Results: Miguel Torres and Demetrious Johnson Put on an Absolute Show
- UFC 130 Results: Dana White's Disloyalty to His Own Fighters Bad for the Sport
- Don't Cut “The Ultimate Fighter” Kendall Grove, UFC, Send Him to Strikeforce
- 10 Thoughts Following Jackson vs. Hamill
- UFC 130: Does Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Deserve a Title Shot?