by Jordy McElroy
Dustin Poirier could truly be the diamond amongst a plethora of potential featherweight contenders. The 22-year-old featherweight submitted Pablo Garza in the second round at UFC on Fox on Saturday ni... Read More »
by Tim Daniels
Tyson Griffin beat Manvel Gamburyan in June to end a three-fight losing streak. A loss on Saturday night to Bart Palaszewski proved he hasn't re-found the form that allowed him to start his career 12-... Read More »
by Josh Martin
Tyson Griffin 's tragic tumble down the ranks of the UFC continued Saturday in a knockout loss to Bart Palaszewski at UFC 137 that, though surprising, wasn't entirely shocking... Read More »
by Jordy McElroy
The upsets came early at UFC 137 , with UFC newcomer Bart Palaszewski knocking out rising featherweight contender Tyson Griffin . Here's what we learned about the impressive performance from Palasze... Read More »
by Matthew Hemphill
At one point in time, Tyson Griffin was part of the top echelon of the lightweight division. He always seemed to be one loss removed from contendership, but he was fun to watch, often winning Fight ... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- UFC: The 10 Best Fights Flying Under the Radar This Summer
- 10 Burning Questions Heading Into UFC 123
- It's Going To Take More Than That! The 10 Best Chins In The UFC
- The Top 25 Mixed Martial Artists Ages 25 or Under
- UFC Lightweight: Tyson Griffin Keeping Us on the Edge of Our Seats
- Total UFC Rankings: Lightweight Division
- UFC Lightweight Nik Lentz: 'MMA Fans Have Short-Term Memories'
- WEC/UFC Merger: Pettis Gets Title Shot, What About The Other Top Lightweights?
- UFC 115 Results: Chuck Liddell Should Retire, Mirko Cro Cop Is Back
- Tyson Griffin, Evan Dunham: The Great MMA Teammate Debate
- UFC Lightweights That Could Move Down to Featherweight?
- Win Or Go Home: 5 UFC Fighters Fighting For Their Jobs
- MMA's Calculated Errors: The Best Strategies Aren't Always the Best Decisions