by Corey Noles
The 2013 World Baseball Classic is underway and at least one new face will be working the circuit this year. On the heels of his third world championship, Tony La Russa left his managerial post with the St... Read More »
by Corey Noles
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo.–Former St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony LaRussa was in Cape Girardeau, Mo. Thursday evening, Nov. 8, 2012, to deliver a lecture on leading a successful team to students at Southeast Missouri State University... Read More »
by Ian Casselberry
Most of the time in sports, you don't want to be the guy that takes over for a legendary or extremely successful figure. The Los Angeles Dodgers replaced Tommy Lasorda with a lackluster Bill Russell... Read More »
by Jim Bahm
Jim Leyland is heading back to the World Series. Already sporting an elusive World Series ring, could it be possible he will soon have one for each hand? No other current manager has more than one... Read More »
by Josh Kipnis
An all-star manager’s role can be described in two ways: 1) It is the easiest job in the world. It’s impossible to make a mistake with such a surplus of talent. You can literally throw any player anywhere, and things will work out... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- What Ty Cobb, Jeter, La Russa and I Are Doing at B/R
- Cincinnati Reds: Is Tony La Russa Lying in Wait for Dusty Baker's Job?
- Top 5 Oakland A's Players Who Got Better After They Were Traded
- MLB Free Agency: What More Did Albert Pujols Want from the St. Louis Cardinals?
- St. Louis Cardinals and Atlanta Braves: Some Second Place Teams Perform Miracles