by Chris Cluff
It’s understandable that Seahawks coach Pete Carroll doesn’t want to lose the man who finally resurrected the Seahawks’ long-dormant running game, but his fears ... Read More »
by Raider Card Addict
Well, for better or for worse, the Raiders ' preseason is now officially over. For the Raiders, the next game they take the field for, will be one for real, against the Denver Broncos on September 12... Read More »
by Damali Binta Sara
Transitions can spur strength Sometimes setbacks are simply a setup for a better future. Michael Shelton can tell you that he has had a few challenges, but he is determined to make it to the NFL ... Read More »
by D.J. O'Connor
Nobody thought that Zach Miller would leave, even if he was visiting the Seattle Seahawks . Oakland Raiders radio announcer Greg Papa said Tuesday morning on a radio show that he expected a deal to be done today (Tuesday) to keep Miller in Oakland... Read More »
Oakland Raiders head coach Hue Jackson was hired in 2010 as an offensive coordinator. Raiders owner Al Davis hired Hue Jackson in the hopes of developing young QB Jason Campbell and to develop the running game... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- The 49ers' Mike Singletary Rises To the Top of the Coaches Hot Seat List
- Five NFL Coaches That Should Be Concerned
- The Expendables: Eight NFL Coaches Who May Be on the Hot Seat Pretty Soon
- 10 Things Oakland Fans Can Expect in 2010
- What the Raiders Need To Win Every Game in 2010
- NFL: The Five Biggest Winners In Week 9
- 135 Oakland Raiders: Hue Jackson Got All the Credit, Tom Cable Got the Shaft
- 25 Is It Impossible To Keep Hold of Raiders HC Job?
- Oakland Raiders: Hue Jackson Is Man Who Would Be King, but Who Calls the Court?
- What Does Al Davis Have Up His Sleeve Now for the Oakland Raiders?
- NFL 2011: The Road Now Ahead For The Oakland Raiders
- Life Changes In a Blink Of an Eye, It'd Be Nice If the Raiders Wouldn't Part 2
- Will Oakland Raiders' Decision To Release Tom Cable Affect FA Nnamdi Asomugha?