by Sean Conery
It's been years since the Gophers' last entertaining season, and they've fallen to cellar dweller status in the Big 10. Glen Mason led Minnesota to a string of bowl wins from 2002-2004, but since then... Read More »
by Mark Miller
The 2010 season began with modest expectations for the University of Minnesota Golden Gopher football team. It was coming off of a decent 2009 campaign, making it to a New Year's Eve bowl game, albeit ... Read More »
by Tim Arcand
So what took so long? On Sunday, University of Minnesota athletic director Joel Maturi, with the approval of president Bob Bruininks, fired head football coach Tim Brewster ... Read More »
by Sam Westmoreland
College football's week 6 has seen plenty of activity in the hot seat department. For some, their pants cooled a bit with strong performances against good teams. For others, their seat has turned downr... Read More »
by Elliott Pohnl
College Football Week 5 marks the start of conference play for many teams and signals the beginning of the critical stretch for coaches on the hot seat around the country... Read More »
More Featured Stories
Saturday afternoon was an absolutely beautiful day in the Twin Cities to watch a college football game. Unfortunately, most of the memories that Gopher fans will have of the day will be bad as the South Dakota Coyotes upset Minnesota 41-38...
- College Football Notes: Wisconsin Pretends, Auburn Cam, Aggie Drops and More
- Vikings, Gophers, and Twins, Oh My! The Plight Of Being a Minnesotan in October
- Was Wisconsin Coach Bielema Wrong For Running Up the Score On the Gophers?
- Minnesota Gophers Lose 34-23 to NIU, Tim Brewster Era Officially Over
- The Destination Sports Pyramid: Tim Brewster and The Gopher's Problem
- Pac-10 Weekend: A Weekend to Make a Statement Out Of Conference
- Golden Gophers Prepare For The Trojans Of USC, How Ugly Will It Be?