By Joe Johnson (Photo: wwe.com)
WWE waited until early summer to begin the spring cleaning of its roster. Six members of the roster were released Thursday, according to WWE .com . At first, only four names had been posted, but this list has since grown...
More Featured Stories
- WWE Wrestlemania 28: Why This Will Be John Laurinaitis's Rise to Power
- WWE WrestleMania 28: 6 Reasons Team Teddy Will Crush Team Johnny
- Drew McIntyre and His Next 5 Possible Career Moves in WWE
- WWE: 4 Reasons John Laurinaitis Finally Looks Relevant on RAW
- WWE: The Doctor's SmackDown Recap List of 94 Things We Learned, Loved and Hated
- WWE: Top 5 Reasons Smackdown Is Better Than Raw
- Wrestlemania 28 Predictions: Why Team Johnny Will Win Against Team Teddy
- WWE Superstar Study: Analyzing the State of Drew McIntyre's Character
- WWE WrestleMania 28: Is Aksana Going to Turn Heel Against Teddy Long?
- WWE WrestleMania 28: The Miz Needs to Join Team Teddy
- WWE WrestleMania 28: Who Will Leave Miami as the General Manager?
- WWE: Why John Laurinaitis Will Not Lose His General Manager Role
- WWE: John Laurinaitis Should Be in Charge of Raw and SmackDown