By Sharon Glencross
Just what is the general manager situation on SmackDown ? GM Booker T and assistant Teddy Long have been bickering constantly of late, with the insinuation being that Booker's recent Hall of Fame induction has led to a huge ego and hunger for power.
More Featured Stories
- Drew McIntyre and His Next 5 Possible Career Moves in WWE
- WWE: 4 Reasons John Laurinaitis Finally Looks Relevant on RAW
- WWE: The Doctor's SmackDown Recap List of 94 Things We Learned, Loved and Hated
- WWE: Top 5 Reasons Smackdown Is Better Than Raw
- Worst WWE Heels
- Kimbo Slice vs. Brock Lesnar: 10 Bold Predictions for This Dream Matchup
- WWE Superstar Study: Analyzing the State of Drew McIntyre's Character
- WWE WrestleMania 28: Is Aksana Going to Turn Heel Against Teddy Long?
- WWE WrestleMania 28: The Miz Needs to Join Team Teddy
- WWE WrestleMania 28: Who Will Leave Miami as the General Manager?
- WWE: Why John Laurinaitis Will Not Lose His General Manager Role
- WWE: John Laurinaitis Should Be in Charge of Raw and SmackDown
- WWE WrestleMania 28: Why Long vs. Laurinaitis Is Better Than Money in the Bank