By Sebastian Maldonado (Photo: Photo Credit: wwe.com)
The Money in the Bank ladder match is arguably the most exciting contest in WWE today. The excitement and anticipation of seeing WWE Superstars climb a ladder to get a title shot that’s good up to one year is unrivaled...
More Featured Stories
- 10 CRAZIEST Upsets in Wrestling History
- Wrestling: The Top 10 Matches of 2011 so Far
- Ring Rap With Matt: Updates On Batista, Kevin Nash Leaving TNA, And More!
- Wrestling's Overrated and Underrated Part Three: 2000-2005
- A Look at the Recently Released Superstars: Forgotten Already?
- The Top Five Underrated WWE Superstars
- WWE: What If Shelton Benjamin Had Won Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania 21?
- Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin: Return of the World's Greatest Tag Team
- CvC 2.0: The Abraham Washington Show Was the Worst WWE Talk Show of All Time
- WWE CvC: The World's Greatest Tag Team Deserves a Second Chance
- WWE's Pushed to Punished Edition Four: Shelton Benjamin
- WWE Universe: The Cancellation of WWE Superstars and the Old Toy Syndrome
- WWE Dropped the Ball on Shelton Benjamin and Carlito