by Kevin McRae
It's amazing what one great performance can do for you in the world of professional prizefighting. It was just a little over 11 months ago... Read More »
by Jonathan Snowden
It took some prodding from HBO announcer Max Kellerman , but Gennady Golovkin (28-0, 25 KO's) eventually revealed to a worldwide audience the next name on his hit list— Ring Magazi... Read More »
by Mick Akers
After Miguel Cotto 's triumphant return to the ring on Oct. 5 with his TKO victory over Delvin Rodriguez, the boxing world lit up about the possibilities for the Puerto Rican star's next bou... Read More »
by Mick Akers
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Brian Vera agreed to a 173-pound catchweight for their bout on Saturday night at the StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. as reported by BoxingScene ... Read More »
by Justin Tate
Sergio Martinez and Gennady Golovkin are clearly the No. 1 and No. 2 fighters in the middleweight division, but an aging, injury-prone Martinez is looking for his biggest paydays in his fin... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Ranking the 5 Boxers with the Most Exciting Fighting Styles
- Factors That Could Make Floyd vs. Sergio Happen
- Top 15 Fighters 35 and Older in the World
- 3 Issues Standing in the Way for Ward vs. Martinez
- Why Sergio Will Take Rematch vs. Chavez Jr.
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.'s Next Move After Defeat to Sergio Martinez
- 35 Is Golovkin Ready to Fight Sergio Martinez?
- 29 Has Mayweather Started New Trend in Boxing Pay-Per-Views?