By Jeffrey McKinney
When Kenny Florian retired earlier this year, many fans were sad to see the UFC vet leave. Although Florian made the decision to leave the sport just a few days after his 36th birthday, the main cause of his retirement were injuries...
More Featured Stories
- 4 Fights Melvin Guillard Could Take Next
- 5 Best Takedown Fighters in UFC History
- Clay Guida and the Top 5 UFC Lightweight Wrestlers
- Clay Guida and 10 Fighters Who Would Benefit Most from Having 5-Round Fights
- UFC 130 Results: 5 Fights That Would Prove Gleison Tibau Is No Gatekeeper
- UFC 129: Randy Couture and 10 Fighters with the Most Underrated Striking in MMA
- Does Kenny Florian Have the Tools to Beat Jose Aldo?
- UFC 131: Does Kenny Florian Deserve a Title Shot with a Win Against Diego Nunes?
- UFC: Sean Sherk Lobbies for Place in Hall of Fame As Career Winds Down
- UFC 119: Is the Value of Takedowns Becoming a Big Issue?
- UFC Lightweights That Could Move Down to Featherweight?
- UFC 119 Fight Card: What Sean Sherk Has To Do To Snap Evan Dunham's Streak
- A Year Removed: Revisiting Grease Gate-Penn Vs. St. Pierre 2