By Dwight Drum (Photo: Dwight Drum)
When Daytona International Speedway and Homestead-Miami Speedway were constructed in time for their first races in 1959 and 1999, respectively, lakes were formed as well...
More Featured Stories
- 7 Biggest Names Who Will Be Left out of the Chase
- 10 NASCAR Drivers Jeff Gordon's Bad Luck Really Hurts
- NASCAR Power Rankings: Top 20 Drivers Coming out of Martinsville
- NASCAR's 25 Most Ridiculous Crash Photos
- Carl Flips the Script: Top Drivers After Vegas
- NASCAR: It's Not About Winning, It's About Making It To The Chase
- 44 Does NASCAR Need New Blueprint for Restrictor-Plate Racing?
- NASCAR Drivers Who Could Stand to Hit Reset Button on 2013 Season