By Ross Read (Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Associated Press)
This Bears team will likely have a good amount of turnover this offseason. General manager Ryan Pace will look to mold a team in his and head coach John Fox's image. This likely means quite a few new faces on defense and some veteran cap casualties.
More Featured Stories
- Greatest Nittany Lions in NFL History
- 5 Reasons to Believe the Chicago Bears Will Win NFC North in 2011
- Chicago Bears: Possible Free Agent Signings For Best Special Teams Unit In NFL
- Chicago Bears: If They Bow Out In Playoffs, Mike Martz Is to Blame, Is It Fair?
- Packers' Loss To Bears Is Mike McCarthy's Fault