by Christopher Leone
It seemed a good idea in theory, and in practice it almost was. After years of alternating formats, NASCAR officials settled on a new setup for this year's Sprint All-Star Race: ... Read More »
by Hugo Olguin
Rick Hendrick has to been feeling great, as Jimmie Johnson was able to get win No. 200 for Hendrick Motorsports at Darlington... Read More »
by Ben Montedonico
The appeal over the penalties assessed to Jimmie Johnson , Chad Knaus and the No. 48 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team was heard on Tuesday. The result was not what Johnson's car owner Rick Hendrick had... Read More »
by David DeNenno
2011 once again showed the power of Hendrick Motorsports as a team to be reckoned with in NASCAR. Though Jimmie Johnson failed in his quest to secure a sixth straight championship, ... Read More »
by Tucker Sargent
Mark Martin will reportedly drive the No. 00 car in a part-time schedule next season for Michael Waltrip Racing (MWR) in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. The news broke Tuesday from various media outl... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Rick Hendrick: The Artwork of a NASCAR Champion
- NASCAR: Will Death Ever Be an Acceptable Price for Doing Business?
- What Would Happen if Jimmie Johnson Lost Crew Chief Chad Knaus?
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Nothing but the Seat Shuffle Last Bullet at Hendrick
- Dale Earnhardt Jr: Welcome to JR Nation Steve Letarte
- NASCAR Ballad of Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Setting the Record Straight
- Kasey Kahne: Is Going to Hendrick Motorsports the Right Thing to Do?