By Kyle Newport (Photo: via Dino Tonn via The Los Angeles Times)
When you see that former major league pitcher Randy Johnson is selling his Arizona mansion for $25 million, you may think that is a bit extreme. You'll understand that price tag once you see the pictures of the home...
More Featured Stories
- Cliff Eastham's 2011 MLB Living Legends
- Justin Verlander and the 10 Most Dominant Pitching Seasons of the PED Era
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Setting Arizona's All-Time Starting Rotation
- Ranking the 8 World Series Shutouts Since 2000
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Comparing the 2011 Squad to the 2001 World Series Winners
- MLB: The 10 Best Pitching Seasons of the Last 10 Years
- 30 Why 20 K's Are More Dominant Than Phil Humber's Perfect Game
- Justin Verlander 2011 AL MVP: 7 Cy Young Winners Who Could Have Won the MVP
- Alex Rodriguez and the New York Yankees: So Much Pressure It Hurts
- Randy Johnson: Where Does He Rank Among Left-Handers All-Time?
- The Season Bob Feller of the Indians Would Strike out More Than 500 Batters
- Why Schilling Should Not Make Hall in 2013...Or Ever
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Handicapping the Legends Race