By Adam Wells (Photo: Matt York/Associated Press)
The Arizona Cardinals ' loaded defensive line has taken a hit with rookie Robert Nkemdiche remaining sidelined with an ankle injury, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL .com. Continue for updates...
More Featured Stories
- Evan Mathis Injury: Updates on Cardinals Guard's Foot and Return
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Buccaneers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Analysis, Pick
- Cardinals GM Comments on Loss to Patriots, Jimmy Garoppolo
- Frostee Rucker Injury: Updates on Cardinals DT's Knee, Return
- Updates on Cardinals OG Evan Mathis' Injury
by Joe Pantorno
Phoenix Suns small forward P.J. Tucker underwent a microdiscectomy procedure on his lower back Thursday, per Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic . Continue for updates...
by Alec Nathan
Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder A.J. Pollock suffered a strained groin during Friday's game against the San Francisco Giants and will miss an extended period of time down the stretch...
by Kerry Miller
Sitting in front of teammates holding up a "Hillcrest Prep Bruins" banner, DeAndre Ayton, the No. 1 overall recruit in the class of 2017, announced Tuesday night he is committing to the University of Arizona...