By Tyler Conway (Photo: Ross D. Franklin/Associated Press)
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has been dealing with an MCL sprain since Aug. 17. It's unclear when he'll return to the field. Continue for updates. Latest on Fitzgerald's Practice Status Sunday, Aug...
More Featured Stories
- Updates on Cardinals HC Bruce Arians' Status and Recovery
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals Agree to New Contract
- Carson Palmer, Cardinals Agree to New Contract
- Alan Ball to Cardinals
- Mathieu's $62.5 Million Contract Is the Largest Among Safeties in the NFL
- Mathieu Worth Every Guaranteed Dollar of New Deal
This time last year, the Phoenix Suns had eyes on the NBA playoffs. Now, the question is whether the Suns will finish with the worst record in the Western Conference. The NBA released Phoenix's schedule for the 2016-17 season Thursday...
by Joe Pantorno
Arizona Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale announced on Wednesday that outfielder David Peralta will undergo season-ending surgery on Thursday to repair a wrist injury that he suffered ...