by Ryan Szporer
The Montreal Canadiens continue to show confidence in backup Peter Budaj, casting at least a small shadow of doubt as to just how head coach Michel Therrien will manage his goaltending heading into the playoffs... Read More »
by Scott Weldon
Despite the recent divinely-driven winning streak , Montreal needs to be trading players for prospects and draft picks. This season is over. Montreal has to get ready for the offseason... Read More »
by Scott Weldon
The departure of Jaroslav Spacek from Montreal subverted the idea for this story before I got it started. The Montreal Canadiens have been a middle of the road team this season and for most of their recent history... Read More »
by Austin Snow
It's been two weeks since the NHL free agent signing period began, and the Avalanche look much different than they did prior to the frenzy... Read More »
by Jason Hitelman
As a Montreal Canadiens fan, I am pleasantly surprised with Pierre Gauthier. The Habs' general manager has done a fantastic job in both managing the salary cap and addressing the team's needs this summer... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- NHL Colorado Avalanche: Who Is the Best Solution for the Goalie Conundrum
- Colorado Avalanche: Brian Elliott, Peter Budaj, and the Goaltending Situation
- Colorado Avalanche End Skid, Duchene Returns, Johnson Scores: Signs of Life?
- Colorado Avalanche Show Missing Heart in OT Loss to Pittsburgh Penguins
After three straight 95 point seasons, the Avalanche put up a point total last year that could only make a high school teenager smile. The 69 points in 2008-09 was the worst point total this franchise has seen since it moved cities...
- Colorado Avalanche's Inconsistencies Will Keep Them Out of the NHL Playoffs
- Colorado Avalanche: Goaltending Woes Holding Avalanche Back
- Colorado Avalanche: Peter Budaj Is Showing His Worth in a Contract Year
- Colorado Avalanche: 7 Things to Be Thankful For
- Colorado Avalanche: 5 Reasons Why They're a Playoff Team Again
- Craig Anderson Returns: Colorado Avalanche Goaltending Controversy?
- Peter Budaj Thriving in Second Chance as Colorado Avalanche Starter