Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: August 22, 2012
As a condition of use, you hereby agree not to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement or applicable law, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Bleacher Report.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Bleacher Report Users;
2. To contribute any User Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or offensive; that you know to be false, misleading, or untrue; or that otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. For any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international User, you agree to comply with all local laws in your use of the Service;
4. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Bleacher Report User;
5. To create or submit unwanted email or text messages ("Spam") to any other Bleacher Report Users or third parties;
6. To violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. To submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
8. With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service;
9. With the intention of artificially inflating or altering the "Writer Rankings," or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Bleacher Report's services.
Bleacher Report may remove any User Content or deactivate any Bleacher Report account at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Content), or for no reason at all.
To report abuse, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.