by Brian Filler
Today, NFL teams will be forced to cut a substantial portion of their players as they finalize their regular-season rosters. Teams have until 9 p.m. ET tonight to have trimmed their rosters down to 53 players... Read More »
by Brad Gagnon
For much of the offseason and preseason, Trent Edwards and Chris Polk have appeared to be odd men out at quarterback and running back. Both were locked in the No. 4 spots at positions that usually only accepted three players on the 53-man roster... Read More »
by Zachary Arthur
Things just haven't been the same since Brian Dawkins left—a thought that comes to mind a few times a year for a Philadelphia Eagles fan... Read More »
by Randy Jobst
O.J Atogwe was a very sought after safety on the open market last summer before he signed a five-year, $26 million deal with the Washington Redskins . He was released after only one injury-riddled season with the Redskins... Read More »
by Alexander Onushco
OTAs are over and the long wait for training camp has begun, but the Philadelphia Eagles are far enough along to see positive signs that bode well for the upcoming season... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Safety First: The Top 10 NFL Safeties Heading into 2011
- 2011 NFL Offseason: Position-By-Position Top Potential Free Agents
- Will the Top 30 Free Agents Sink or Swim in 2010?
- 2010 NFL Preview: Predicting The 2010 All-NFC West Defense
- Safety Net: Five Teams Who May Regret Passing on OJ Atogwe
- The NFL's 100 Best Current Players: Players 90-81
- 2011 NFL Free Agents: Did Washington Redskins Get Enough Firepower to Contend?
- 2011 Free Agency: Grading the Redskins' Moves
- What 'Skins Need to Focus on in Free Agency
- St. Louis Rams Draft Bits: A Few Last Minute Points
- Washington Redskins: Dear Mike Shanahan, the Team is a Long-Term Project
- O.J. Atogwe: Can He Run in the Herd with the Denver Broncos?
- Safety First: Should Buffalo Bills Sign Bob Sanders, O.J. Atogwe in Free Agency?