Nugent is kicking at home against Indianapolis this week. A suddenly-conservative offensive approach by Marvin Lewis makes Nugent a risky proposition to start Sunday’s game... Read More »
Nugent made his only field goal attempt and was 2-for-2 on extra points Sunday against the Chargers. He now has 16 field goals and 34 extra points. It was a disappointing performance for one who has been a reliable kicking option this season... Read More »
Nugent will be kicking in San Diego this week. The Bengals broke a two-game skid last week with a win over Cleveland, and the kicker made 2-of-2 field goal attempts and 5-of-5 extra point attempts in the contest... Read More »
Nugent is off this week, as the team has a bye. He tallied 11 points Sunday against the Browns, making both of his field goal attempts and all five PATs... Read More »
Nugent was 2-of-2 on field goals and 5-of-5 on extra points in win over Cleveland. His field goals were from 41 and 38 yards out. Nugent has converted 15-of-19 field goal attempts this season, and has made 23-of-24 on PATs... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Was Re-Signing Mike Nugent the Right Move for Bengals?
- Casual Fan's Perspective on Dalton, Green, and the Bengals
- 7 Things Cincinnati Bengals Must Do to Build on Recent Success
- Bengals Tag Mike Nugent: How the Move Changes the Bengals' Offseason Strategy
- NFL Blessed Bengals: Shayne Graham to Return as Baltimore Ravens' Kicker
- Cincinnati Bengals: Are They Just An Just an Average NFL Team in 2010?
- Fantasy Football: Week 4 Start Em Sit Em
by Matt Gray
We're one day away from the first Bengals game of the 2011 season and, fittingly, it all kicks off at Cleveland Browns Stadium with the 76th Battle of Ohio...