by Mike Nelson
On Tuesday, Minnesota Twins closer Matt Capps was placed on the 15-day disabled list because of irritation in his rotator cuff. Capps is back on the disabled list just four days after being reinstated... Read More »
by Brian Jester
MLB trade rumors are running rampant as we approach the July 31 trade deadline, and with contenders looking to upgrade their bullpens, fantasy owners will have an opportunity to capitalize on those highly coveted saves as relief pitchers change teams... Read More »
by Collin Kottke
Playing the stock market is a gamble since you have to know when to trade. You trade your commodity when it’s at the peak of its value—it's the same theory in baseball... Read More »
by Jay Clemons
Here are a few lightning-fast, baseball-themed revelations from Monday's action—or certain news events from the weekend. 1... Read More »
by Mike Nelson
It's that time again. The MLB All-Star Game is right around the corner (July 10), and the debates regarding who should and should not appear in this game are about to begin... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Jonathan Papelbon and 4 Other Closers with Jobs at Risk
- 5 Players on the Trade Block the Red Sox Should Target
- MLB: This Is Going To Be Close—Ranking The Closers Of The AL Central.
- MLB Trade Rumors: 20 Relievers the Red Sox Could Pursue
- Done Deal: Top Five Trade Deadline Deals
- 2010 Fantasy Baseball Pitchers: Top Guns Report, Week 13
- Debate: Should the Twins Use Capps as Trade Bait?
- Minnesota Twins: Matt Capps and 2 Other Players They Should Consider Dealing
- Matt Capps: Should He Remain the Twins Closer?
- Missed You in October: 10 Key Players Who Won't Come Through in the MLB Postseason
- Minnesota Twins Approach The Best Record in Baseball, But Does It Feel Right?
- Why Having a Deep 'Pen Isn't Working for the Twins
- Matt Capps: More of a Lucky Reliever Than a Great Closer