By Tyler Grote (Photo: Jeff Roberson/Associated Press)
The Reds won't have the dollars to make any major splashes this offseason, at least not if they plan on making any substantial offers to any one of four different starting pitchers set to hit the free-agent market after the 2015 season...
More Featured Stories
- 5 Aces Who Have Turned Around Their Seasons
- MLB Spring Training 2012: Ranking the Cincinnati Reds Acquisitions
- MLB Offseason: Evaluating Each Major Offseason Move by the San Diego Padres
- King Felix and MLB's Top 25 Pitchers Under 25
- MLB Trade Talk: 10 Deadline Targets for New York Yankees
- 2011 Fantasy Projections, No. 70: How Good Is San Diego Padres' Mat Latos?
- Reds Players Who Jocketty Should Immediately Give Extensions
- How Well Did Jocketty, Reds Do at the Winter Meetings?