by Erik Frenz
The Buffalo Bills ' inept pass rush isn't getting any help from the football gods. Tim Graham of The Buffalo News writes that Bills defensive end Mark Anderson will need knee surgery after an injury he sustained against the San Francisco 49ers .. Read More »
by Ryan Talbot
The Buffalo Bills look to move their record to 2-1 on Sunday when they face off against the 0-2 Cleveland Browns ... Read More »
by Sean E. Douglas
Talk about a great kickoff weekend for defensive linemen, as many of the top-flight studs have favorable matchups ... Read More »
by James DiMaio
Trevor Scott started his NFL career with an impressive five-sack season—a half sack more than quarterback alarmist Jason Pierre-Paul and Patriots pass-rushing great Willie McGinest hung up in their rookie debuts... Read More »
by Jason M. Davis
After the Mario Williams signing, Bills fans believed they finally acquired the pass-rusher they needed to greatly improve their defense. Not many people knew who Mark Anderson was when he signed a four-year, $27... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Are the Bills Now Contenders in AFC East?
- 2012 NFL Free Agency: Players Not Named Peyton Manning Titans Must Sign
- Mark Anderson to Visit Miami Dolphins: What Does It Mean? Should They Sign Him?
- Atlanta Falcons DE John Abraham's Likely Leaving: Top 5 Replacement Options
- 7 Little-Known Players Who Will Impact the Super Bowl
- Ravens vs. Patriots: Identifying Each Squad's Key Player
- New England Patriots: When Will the Pass Rush Finally Deliver?