by Adam Kramer
In your post-football zombie hours—a time when deep night is slipping away and morning is creeping uncomfortably close—the last voice you hear before finally settling into something resembling sl... Read More »
by Keith Arnold
Stop me if you've heard this one: Lou Holtz likes Notre Dame. But after years of serving as a punching bag on ESPN for his pro-Irish delusions, the former Notre Dame coach and current TV pseu... Read More »
by Jeffrey Kahn
Twitter is abuzz right now with some funny reactions to the 2013 Sheraton Hawaii Bowl, and that's solely because Lou Holtz is one of the three announcers for the ESPN telecast... Read More »
by Daniel Collins
The "Greatest Inter-sectional Rivalry in College Football " between Notre Dame and Southern Cal will continue this Saturday, and the significance of this annual grudge match will not be lost on eith... Read More »
by William Renken
Tampa might not be Tatooine to the South Carolina Gamecocks, but it's still as familiar a location for season-ending bowl games as the planet of twin suns is to major plot points in the Star Wars u... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- 2011 Notre Dame Football: Who Will Start at QB, Dayne Crist or Tommy Rees?
- I Love ESPN College Football's Lou Holtz!
- Notre Dame No Longer Relevant to College Football After Loss to Stanford
- Notre Dame Football: 'Tis The Season for Fans To Show Their True Irish Spirit
- Heisman Rules: Why Jail and Cheating Should Matter for James, Newton
- South Carolina: Why Haven't They Turned the Corner under Steve Spurrier?
- A Clashmore Mike Roundtable: What Are You Looking for in 2010?