by Joseph Zucker
Rather than replacing Ray Rice with one running back, the Baltimore Ravens are using a two-headed monster of Justin Forsett and Bernard Pierce, making the duo very appealing in fantasy football l... Read More »
by Jason Marcum
After losing to the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 1, the Baltimore Ravens are facing a must-win scenario in Week 2 when the Pittsburgh Steelers come to town... Read More »
by Sean ODonnell
Seven-year veteran running back Justin Forsett has been lost in the shuffle throughout most of his NFL career... Read More »
by Tyler Conway
Just about nothing went right for the Baltimore Ravens' offense on Sunday. Not the least of which were fantasy owners' plans for Bernard Pierce, whose ascent to the starting lineup did not go as plan... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Seattle Seahawks: Williams, Forsett Ready to Assume Leadership Role from Brock?
- Does Seattle's Backfield Have Room for Bush?
- 2011 NFL Draft: Why There Isn't as Much Value in Late Round RBs as You Think
- Seattle Seahawks: 8 WRs That Should Be on the Radar for 2011
- Seattle Seahawks: "The Priest and The Beast" Jumpstart Seattle's Rushing Attack