by Jeremy Sickel
The Kansas City Royals have been in dire need of starting pitching for a very long time. So when they traded an outfielder coming off of a career year for a pitcher who once threw ... Read More »
by Zachary D. Rymer
The Kansas City Royals haven't made it to the playoffs since they won the World Series in 1985. Their fans have been learning how to suffer for close to 20 years at this point. But heck, nothing cou... Read More »
by Mark Zell
I can’t remember a time over the past couple of decades when the Kansas City Royals opened the season and I felt any degree of confidence that the pitching staff would find ways to get guys out... Read More »
by Lucy Burdge
Baseball is not a contact sport, that is, unless you want it to be. However, to keep it classy out there on the field, it's necessary to make as little violent physical contact as possible... Read More »
by Pat Kondzella
Jeanmar Gomez and Jack Hannahan took one for the team on Saturday night and backed Shin-Soo Choo, who got plunked in the right leg by Jonathan Sanchez in the bottom of the third, and the Tribe held o... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Players SF Should've Traded at Peak
- San Francisco Giants: Jonathan Sanchez Is Best Fifth-Starter Option in 2012
- San Francisco Giants: 5 Players the Giants Should Ditch Before 2012
- San Francisco Giants: Jonathan Sanchez and 5 Players That Need to Step Up
- San Francisco Giants: 7 Reasons for Positivity on the Upcoming 10-Game Roadtrip
- San Francisco Giants: 5 Giants Who Need to Step Up for Playoff Push
- Why Sanchez Was a Steal for Royals
- San Francisco Giants: What Will the Giants Do with Jonathan Sanchez?
- Florida Marlins: Sizing Up 5 Smart Offseason Signings and Trades
- San Francisco Giants Eye Top Trade Candidates as the Deadline Draws Near
- San Francisco Giants: 8 Jonathan Sanchez Trade Scenarios
- Zito or Sanchez: Who's the Fifth Starter?
- San Francisco Giants: Jonathan Sanchez in Need of the Sandy Koufax Treatment?