by Jacob Shafer
John Smoltz, Mike Mussina, Curt Schilling ...or all of the above? It's a question Hall of Fame voters wrestled with this year (we'll find out what they concluded on Tuesday), and it's a damn tough o... Read More »
by Jason Catania
The chance for debate in Major League Baseball never ends. The individual awards were just handed out, and as if on cue, here comes the announcement for the 2015 Baseball Hall of ... Read More »
by Zachary D. Rymer
Baseball generally doesn't do one-of-a-kinds. Babe Ruth was one of a kind until Hank Aaron arrived. Same goes for Willie Mays until Ken Griffey Jr. And Sandy Koufax until Clayton Kershaw... Read More »
by Gabe Zaldivar
They are on the Mount Rushmore of 1990s Atlanta Braves pitching, but only one of them was left out off that super cool commercial we all enjoyed nearly 20 years ago... Read More »
by Jasper Scherer
Anyone who watched baseball in the 1990s can recall the trio of Atlanta Braves starters who caused nightmares for hitters around the league... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Atlanta Braves: Comparing the 2010 Team to the 1995 Team
- Weirdest Injuries in the History of the MLB
- MLB's Top-Five Division Rivalries and Five Budding Rivalries
- Mid-Life Crisis: Top 5 Current MLB Players Over 40
- The 10 Best/Worst Trades in Baseball History
- The Steroid Era: Best Clean Players By Position
- Tiger Woods? Forget It. How About John Smoltz and Andrew Giuliani?
- Philadelphia Phillies: Why They Won't Finish Like the 1996 Atlanta Braves
- If John Smoltz Joins the Mets, Does He Become Baseball's Brett Favre?
- ALCS 2010: Texas Rangers' Cliff Lee the Greatest Postseason Pitcher of All Time?
- John Smoltz Thinks Yankees Messed with Joba Chamberlain