by James Onusko
While few NHL fans and observers would dispute that Mike Babcock is likely the best coach in the league, he will not be a contender for this year’s Jack Adams Award ... Read More »
by Michael Gibbons
Joel Quenneville is a pretty good coach. He has won more than 600 games and just a few years ago helped guide the Chicago Blackhawks to their first Stanley Cup championship in 49 years... Read More »
by Dan Kelley
The countdown clocks are all on the verge of expiration: The 2013 NHL season is finally upon us. Though the season may be shortened, the prize remains the same... Read More »
by Jon Fromi
The Chicago Blackhawks have a coach on the hot seat as they write the opening chapter of the lockout-shortened 2013 season... Read More »
by Jon Fromi
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville can now introduce his newest assistant at this weekend's 'Hawks convention... Read More »
More Featured Stories
Throughout NHL history, coaches have played almost as important a role as the players they coach in regards to success. With each victory, and each loss, a bench boss takes as much of the blame as the skaters they deploy...
- Why Last Line Change Has Killed Hawks on the Road
- Why Does Joel Quenneville Need Coaching Help from Upstairs?
- Chicago Blackhawks: Joel Quenneville Should Let the Line Combos Develop
- Chicago Blackhawks: Are the Hawks in the Midst of a Player Mutiny?
- Chicago Blackhawks: Is It Time to Fire Joel Quenneville?
- Chicago Blackhawks: Special Teams Continue to Struggle Against Sharks
- Chicago Blackhawks: Goals Needed Against L.A. Kings, Not Sour Grapes on Non-Call