By Ben Kercheval (Photo: Gene J. Puskar/Associated Press)
Two and a half years ago, NCAA President Mark Emmert took an unprecedented approach by personally driving down the hammer on Penn State. Now, slowly, the NCAA is backing away from its stance on the Jerry Sandusky-child-abuse scandal...
More Featured Stories
- Breaking Down What the Sanctions Mean
- Five Things We Still Can't Believe Actually Happened
- 13 College Football Coaches We'd Go Have a Beer with
- Penn State Football: Top 5 Coaches Before Joe Paterno
- National Signing Day 2012: 10 Schools with Question Marks Going into Feb. 1
- Great College Coaches of All Time
- Penn State Has Solid Performances in a Tumultuous Year
- 41 Will Renewing Old Rivalries Be Worth It for PSU?