by Brad Gagnon
Free agency is still more than a month away, but players and teams are already being linked by virtue of natural fit or because word is leaking that there could be something in the works... Read More »
by Tyler Conway
Longtime Green Bay Packers tight end Mark Chmura opened up about Jermichael Finley 's status on Monday, indicating that the six-year veteran would have surgery this week and his career is very likel... Read More »
Finley has been placed on season-ending injured reserve. He'll look to recover from a scary neck injury prior to the 2014 season. Andrew Quarless will be the Packers' starting tight end for the rest o... Read More »
Finley expects to be released from the hospital on Thursday or Friday, but will not play for the foreseeable future. Finley suffered a severe neck injury and was carted off during last Sunday's game a... Read More »
by Dave Siebert, MD
As Jermichael Finley lay on the ground motionless in October, Lambeau came to a halt. The score didn't matter. Neither did football as a whole... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Packers' Most Disappointing Players Through 5 Games
- 5 Players Who Must Step Up for Mike McCarthy in 2012
- New York Giants: 6 Free Agents to Target in 2012
- Week 13 Start 'Em, Sit 'Em: Why Hit-or-Miss Jermichael Finley Is a Must-Start
- Week 3 Tight End Fantasy Rankings and Analysis: Can Fred Davis Bounce Back?
- Week 3 Tight End Fantasy Rankings and Analysis: Is Fred Davis Now a Top Five TE?