by Dave Siebert, M.D.
Last October, a terrifying collision left tight end Jermichael Finley briefly paralyzed on the turf of Lambeau Field. Much to everyone's relief, Finley recovered quite well... Read More »
by Andrew Garda
Vince Young may have announced his retirement after being cut from the Cleveland Browns this spring, as reported by KXAN's Brent Carney, but there are plenty of NFL veterans who aren't yet calling... Read More »
by Matt Stein
With the Green Bay Packers OTAs finishing up this week, rookie tight end Richard Rodgers was one of the most talked-about players. If people were comparing him to fellow Packer Jermichael Fi... Read More »
by Andrew Garda
When then-Packers tight end Jermichael Finley had spinal fusion surgery last November , it wasn’t clear whether he would ever play in the NFL again. He has been cleared by one doctor , per... Read More »
by Bob Fox
In late May, unrestricted free agent tight end Jermichael Finley underwent some testing by the medical staff of the Green Bay Packers to determine how his recovery from surg... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Packers' Most Disappointing Players Through 5 Games
- 5 Players Who Must Step Up for Mike McCarthy in 2012
- New York Giants: 6 Free Agents to Target in 2012
- Week 13 Start 'Em, Sit 'Em: Why Hit-or-Miss Jermichael Finley Is a Must-Start
- Week 3 Tight End Fantasy Rankings and Analysis: Can Fred Davis Bounce Back?
- Week 3 Tight End Fantasy Rankings and Analysis: Is Fred Davis Now a Top Five TE?
- Revisiting Finley's Neck Injury, Spinal Cord Contusion
- Does George Iloka Deserve His Fine for Hit on Jermichael Finley?