by Christopher Leone
The second half of the Sprint Cup Series regular season opened at Pocono Raceway on Sunday, with Jimmie Johnson producing one of the most dominant performances of the season so far... Read More »
by Michael Guadalupe
The 2013 NASCAR season has seen a handful of drivers dominate early. Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth, for example, seem strong as NASCAR heads deeper into the season. Other drivers, though, have been disappointing... Read More »
by Dwight Drum
Jimmie Johnson maintained his position as point leader in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series heading into the STP 400 at Kansas Speedway while the top five dramatically changed as a result of racing and penalties... Read More »
by Jerry Bonkowski
Yes, Sunday's race in Las Vegas is only the third of the season. There are still 33 races remaining. Still, it's not too early to start thinking about potential sleeper candidates ... Read More »
by Dwight Drum
In Las Vegas, words like "fast" and "huge" embrace many common comments, but this weekend, fast will be what it’s all about outside the glitzy strip... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Did Biffle's Win at Texas Hurt the Series?
- Greg Biffle: Can NASCAR Sprint Cup's Current Leader Keep Up His Fast 2012 Start?
- Greg Biffle Is off to a Great Start This Season, but Will It Last?
- Daytona 500 Results: Greg Biffle Betrayed NASCAR with Allegiance to Matt Kenseth
- 2012 Daytona 500: Did Greg Biffle Block Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the Last Lap?
- Daytona 500 Pole Position: Carl Edwards' Win Doesn't Mean Success Next Sunday
- Daytona 500 Qualifying Results: Reaction, Leaders and Post Race Analysis