By Dwight Drum
Jimmie Johnson maintained his position as point leader in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series heading into the STP 400 at Kansas Speedway while the top five dramatically changed as a result of racing and penalties...
More Featured Stories
- Did Biffle's Win at Texas Hurt the Series?
- Greg Biffle: Can NASCAR Sprint Cup's Current Leader Keep Up His Fast 2012 Start?
- Greg Biffle Is off to a Great Start This Season, but Will It Last?
- Daytona 500 Results: Greg Biffle Betrayed NASCAR with Allegiance to Matt Kenseth
- 2012 Daytona 500: Did Greg Biffle Block Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the Last Lap?
- Daytona 500 Pole Position: Carl Edwards' Win Doesn't Mean Success Next Sunday
- Daytona 500 Qualifying Results: Reaction, Leaders and Post Race Analysis