by Sam Westmoreland
Darren Sharper has been charged with rape in Las Vegas, making Nevada the fourth state in which the ex- NFL safety has been charged with the crime... Read More »
by Matt Fitzgerald
Former NFL safety Darren Sharper is filing a lawsuit that would net him $95,000 from the New Orleans Saints on a workers compensation claim regarding a knee injury he suffered in 2009... Read More »
by Mike Freeman
On a cool November night last year in Tempe, Ariz., a woman awoke groggy and disoriented on a gray sectional couch, according to a Tempe, Ariz., police report... Read More »
by Rob Goldberg
Updates from Thursday, May 15 TMZ's Staff reports findings from legal documents filed by Darren Sharper 's lawyer, Blair Berk: 1. Berk says in the legal docs the Miami Beach P... Read More »
by Joseph Zucker
Darren Sharper has reportedly been fired by the NFL Network, per Nancy Dillon and Christian Red of the New York Daily News : The 38-year-old former NFL safety – who has been charged with... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Nick Collins Injury: Is Darren Sharper a Viable Replacement for Green Bay?
- New Orleans Saints' Malcolm Jenkins: The NFL's Next Elite Safety
- New England Patriots: Why Darren Sharper Will Greatly Boost the Defense
- Darren Sharper: Why Former Saints Safety Is Great Backup Plan for Adrian Wilson
- Is Darren Sharper Worthy of the Hall of Fame?
- 2011 NFL Free Agency: 5 Players Most Likely to Be on the Market Again in 2012
- Canton-Bound: Is New Orleans Saints' Darren Sharper a Hall-Of-Famer?