By Dwight Drum
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series climbs up to the Pocono Mountains in Long Pond, Pennsylvania for a challenging race on the 2.5-mile triangle with 14 degree banking at Pocono Raceway...
More Featured Stories
- Famous Drivers Casual Fans Couldn't Pick out of a Lineup
- NASCAR's Hottest Drivers Heading Into Most Important Races in the Chase
- Top 20 NASCAR Drivers Coming out of Charlotte
- Why Waltrip Racing Is a Sprint Cup Contender
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver Changes: Where Your Driver Will Be for 2012
- Fresh Meat: 10 Young Athletes We Know We’re Going To Hate
- Drivers Who Helped Themselves in Cup Chase at Martinsville
- Bowyer a Serious Championship Contender After Winning Richmond?