by Bleacher Report Administrator
Ogbonnaya could see more carries this week against the Bears. His teamamate, Willis McGahee, has not practiced this week and appears unlikely to play Sunday... Read More »
Ogbonnaya had four carries for 26 rushing yards and two catches on five targets for 15 receiving yards Sunday against the Steelers. He also lost a fumble... Read More »
Ogbonnaya is at home against Pittsburgh this week. He had eight carries for 69 rushing yards and six catches on 12 targets for 30 receiving yards Sunday against the Bengals... Read More »
by Will Burge
There were so many issues in the Cleveland Browns disappointing loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday it would be inaccurate to say anything in particular was the main culprit... Read More »
Ogbonnaya had eight carries for 69 rushing yards and six catches on 12 targets for 30 receiving yards. He did lose a fumble in the second quarter, however, that Vontaze Burfict returned 13 yards for a score... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Fantasy Football Week 12: Thanksgiving Week's Top 6 Turkeys
- Week 12 Waiver Wire: Toby Gerhart and More Rare Stars in Bargain Bin
- Is Ogbonnaya Actually Good?
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Rankings: Chris Ogbonnaya and Great Sleeper RB Starts
- Week 10 Waiver Wire Pickups: Jake Ballard and More Players You Must Add Now
by Jason Heim
Injuries are mounting as the NFL season nears the two-thirds mark. A slew of strained hamstrings, sprained ankles and torn ACLs has begun to really test the depth of each team affected...