By Jason Martinez (Photo: Associated Press)
The Los Angeles Dodgers have star power. With an estimated player payroll of $230 million in 2014, that's not hard to believe. But even that payroll, which is by far the highest in baseball, can't fill out a roster with 25 superstars...
More Featured Stories
- Seattle Mariners: 7 Steps to Rebuilding the Franchise into a Playoff Contender
- Adam Dunn and 5 Other Former MLB All-Stars Who Are Having Horrific Seasons
- Minnesota Twins: 5 Trade Ideas To Ignite a Run to the AL Central Title
- 5 Trades the A's Must Make
- Every MLB Team's Most Worthless Player Thus Far
- Seattle Mariners: Breaking Down the Batting Order
- Fill Your 401k: The 15 MLB All-Stars Who Really Ought to Retire. Now.
- Is Chone Figgins on His Way out of the Lineup?