by Alex Kay
Carl “The Cobra” Froch (32-2, 23 KO) scored a TKO victory over George Groves (19-1) on Saturday night, but the match was marred by a controversial stoppage that many felt was far too early in the fight... Read More »
by Christopher Heathman
Despite what was shaping up to be one of the best British sporting events of 2013, the world title fight between Carl Froch and George Groves ended in disgrace thanks to an early stoppage by referee Howard Foster... Read More »
by Alex Koma
Carl Froch retained his super middleweight titles with a TKO over George Groves, but thanks to a controversial stoppage of the fight, this bout raised more questions than it answered... Read More »
by Maxwell Ogden
In one of the most controversial decisions in recent memory, Carl Froch defeated George Groves via a ninth-round TKO. Many believed that the referee stoppage was premature, but the victory stands nonetheless... Read More »
by Brian Mazique
Boxing has another stinker on its hands. Carl “The Cobra” Froch (32-2, 23 KO) was literally handed a TKO win over George Groves (19-1), thanks to the most inept job of refereeing you’ll ever see... Read More »
More Featured Stories
- Would Kessler or Froch Give Ward a Better Bout?
- What's Next for Pascal After Bute Injury Derails Showdown?
- Why Viloria-Marquez Showdown Shouldn't Be Overshadowed by Broner & Froch Bouts
- Kessler-Magee Winner to Become WBA Mandatory Challenger for Andre Ward
- Adonis Stevenson Makes Statement with TKO of Don George